Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

Getting Kicked And Rolled Back By A Few Minutes on PS4

Nomadic_Atmoran
Nomadic_Atmoran
✭✭✭✭✭
Players, including myself, are experiencing a strange issue with being kicked back to the player selection screen and when we log back in our characters are in locations just moments before the kick.
Penniless Sellsword Company
Captain Paramount Jorrhaq Vhent
Korith Eaglecry - Laerinel Rhaev - Enrerion - Caius Berilius - Seylina Ithvala - Signa Squallrider - H'Vak the Grimjawl
Yynril Rothvani - Tenarei Rhaev - Bathes-In-Coin - Dazsh Ro Khar - Aredyhel - Reads-To-Frogs - Azjani Ma'Les
Kheshna gra-Gharbuk - Gallisten Bondurant - Aban Shahid Bakr - Etain Maquier - Atsu Kalame - Faulpia Severinus
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Nomadic_Atmoran

Are you getting any specific error message when kicked or disconnected?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Nomadic_Atmoran
    Nomadic_Atmoran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Nomadic_Atmoran

Are you getting any specific error message when kicked or disconnected?

None. It simply jumps to a load screen and then I'm at the Character Selection Screen. In this particular instance I had already turned in the quest for the Missing Sailors in Western Skyrim. But when I logged back in I was back in the delve and had to turn in the quest a second time.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry - Laerinel Rhaev - Enrerion - Caius Berilius - Seylina Ithvala - Signa Squallrider - H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Yynril Rothvani - Tenarei Rhaev - Bathes-In-Coin - Dazsh Ro Khar - Aredyhel - Reads-To-Frogs - Azjani Ma'Les
    Kheshna gra-Gharbuk - Gallisten Bondurant - Aban Shahid Bakr - Etain Maquier - Atsu Kalame - Faulpia Severinus
  • Blue_Radium
    Blue_Radium
    ✭✭✭
    This exact same thing happened to me, also involving turning in a quest - on Xbox. Turned in the world boss daily, ran around for a bit, lagged out, and when I logged back in my character had been rolled back, to about 15 seconds before I turned in the daily (timeline guess, based on character position upon logging back in). I played for about a minute, clearly connected, seeing players move, etc, after the quest turn in before I lagged out. When I logged back in I had to turn in the quest again.

Oddly enough, the achievement progress counted for both turn-ins/my boss kill achievement progress is one ahead of my Harrowstorm and delve daily progress.
    Edited by Blue_Radium on 16 June 2020 13:08