Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

When you guys getting rid of the Farming BOTs on PS4?

Tsukyme
Tsukyme
✭✭✭
situation getting out of control there's literally places with tons of em
dpoe7idcr0zq.jpg
https://youtu.be/4oL-RC-FuQo
"A'tvar where are you?"
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thing is, when they DID eliminate them all, I noticed a marked increase in the performance of the game. Now as they come back thick and fast, it really makes me believe they are the stimulus to much of the lag in the game.

Not only that, but newer players simply cannot gain materials for crafting - and so we see lots of players not continuing to play, and those that do just immediately make a passive decision to not do any of their own crafting.
  • Tsukyme
    Tsukyme
    ✭✭✭
    Rittings wrote: »
    Thing is, when they DID eliminate them all, I noticed a marked increase in the performance of the game. Now as they come back thick and fast, it really makes me believe they are the stimulus to much of the lag in the game.

Not only that, but newer players simply cannot gain materials for crafting - and so we see lots of players not continuing to play, and those that do just immediately make a passive decision to not do any of their own crafting.

exactly, they are the main reason server lag is overwhelming, tons of bots per day and also that farmig problem, player vs player farming is fun, but when a bot get into middle of it is frustrating and betnik and other areas are full of em
    "A'tvar where are you?"
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Tsukyme

Thank you for the post regarding these bots. This has been forwarded to our support team to look into further.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Tsukyme
    Tsukyme
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Tsukyme

Thank you for the post regarding these bots. This has been forwarded to our support team to look into further.

thanks for the response, they seems to be controlled bythe same IP as they were doing same action at same time
    "A'tvar where are you?"
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I mean... Zenimax should just situate themselves in Betnikh, Bleakrock, Khenarthi's Roost.... and they'll spend the day banning accounts. It's been like it now for nearly 3 years in some format.. but the node bots are the absolute scourge right now.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Follow the gold trail.... watch how these bots give to a single account, then sell the items to well known traders (some of whom I know, and they are/have been GMs of some of the bigger Trade Guilds too)... then that gold gets sold on websites to players (against TOS).

It all ends up hurting ZoS in the long run... because it effects performance, but it also means the crown sellers/gifters are doing far less business, and that hits Zenimax in THEIR economical pockets too.
  • Barbaran
    Barbaran
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rittings wrote: »
    Follow the gold trail.... watch how these bots give to a single account, then sell the items to well known traders (some of whom I know, and they are/have been GMs of some of the bigger Trade Guilds too)... then that gold gets sold on websites to players (against TOS).

It all ends up hurting ZoS in the long run... because it effects performance, but it also means the crown sellers/gifters are doing far less business, and that hits Zenimax in THEIR economical pockets too.

Well, if that logic doesn't get ZoS attention to actually do something, then nothing will.