Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Physical EU collector's edition for NA account?

Nightmarepuppet
I purchased the EU physical collector's of Greymoor for my NA account. Will I be able to redeem this for my NA account or will I need to make an EU account and redeem it there for it to work on my NA account?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Nightmarepuppet

When you redeem the Greymoor entitlements on your ESO account, they will be available on both NA and EU servers.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Nightmarepuppet
    @ZOS_BillE does this count for the ps4? The code is in the psn format. I'm concerned that the code is for the EU and I'm not sure its going to work on my NA psn account. Unless I'm missing something.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Nightmarepuppet

ESO does not have region locking, so any entitlements on the account will apply for NA and EU.

Have you tried redeeming the code yet?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Nightmarepuppet
    @ZOS_BillE I did try and it denied the code. I got in contact with support and they told me I'd have to buy a NA code sadly, which I've done at this point. Thank you for your assistance though. I appreciate your time.