The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Dueling

mike101642rwb17_ESO
mike101642rwb17_ESO
Soul Shriven
Do you enjoy dueling?
B)

We need to make Zenimax aware of this so we can have this great feature in a game like ESO - below are just SOME positives that a simple dueling function would bring to an already great game!.

Positives

1. Introduce new players to the pvp combat system in ESO
2. Test different skill lines against your friends or guildies
3. Practice pvp when not in Cyrodiil
4. Competitive players can settle scores
5. There could be a setting to disable duel requests for players who do not like participating in duels
6. We could also have the Arena Style dueling like Oblivion! which would enable players to potentially place bets on the winning players (ie; there is already a gambling function from improving crafted items - this would mean pvpers without a profession would have a gambling feature in ESO.
7. They are fun!

Please feel free to add more positives in the comments!, I hope you all agree that dueling is a must have feature in ESO!

Saurfex :smile:

• ZiRM
    ZiRM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would hope open world dueling is implemented as an option. Most MMORPG's have it, even the old ones. If you don't want to accept duels just click it off in options.
    Want to become Vampire? 5k @ZiRM in game.
    ESO Server Status. ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ ) SkåL!!!!!
    Options
  • icengr_ESO
    icengr_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    as long as there is an option to automatically Ignore duel requests. Your reasons are valid. But with a duel option most players only see it as an annoyance because of the the few that abuse the system by asking for a duel from everyone they see.
    Options
  • jimredtalon
    jimredtalon
    ✭✭✭
    Why not just ask people to meet you in Cyrodiil at noon.

That being said if they do decide to add such a thing in game why not make it only possible within the proximity or inside of a bar. That way you don't have fights breaking out in places were it would be strange or out of place. I know it would only increase the immersion that I was hanging around a bar if fights were occasionally busting out.
    Options