The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Tempering Alloy

KingDasDing
KingDasDing
✭✭
Just got a tempering alloy from my hireling. How much is it worth?
Thanks
  • KingDasDing
    KingDasDing
    ✭✭
    Come on. Someone tell me pls. Some days ago I wanted to buy one from a WTS Spammer and he wanted 40k for it.. Is the price fair? I think not :smiley:
    Options
  • SadisticSavior
    SadisticSavior
    ✭✭✭
    If it had been me, I would have taken the 40k.
    Options
  • KingDasDing
    KingDasDing
    ✭✭
    So 40k is the price? o.O
    Options
  • Laharl_Overlord
    Laharl_Overlord
    ✭✭✭
    40k really? I got a Dreugh Wax (legendary mat for clothing upgrade). Is it worth that much?
    Options
  • nicknogueira
    The economy on those items is still being set. But I have bought Dreugh Waxes, Tempering Alloys as well as Resins for way below that 40k mark. In my opinion the legendary improvement items, although they're rarer to acquire, are probably not worth the 40k ...
    Edited by nicknogueira on 14 April 2014 15:45
    Options
  • UnknownXV
    UnknownXV
    ✭✭✭
    Very few people are in a position to make use of those, so there is no set fixed price. It's hard to say.
    Options
  • Malediktus
    Malediktus
    ✭✭✭✭
    It will be worth quite a bit considering the only known way to get them is from hirelings I think and the only way to get best in slot items. But I got 7 Tempering Alloys already from my hireling.
    Edited by Malediktus on 14 April 2014 16:49
    @Malediktus --- Ebonheart Pact, EU-Megaserver
    Options