Fiery Breath

aaron.m.molineb14_ESO
I'm using fiery breath, the conical fire breathing ability from the ardent flame tree of the dragonknight. In third person, I'm making this fantastic cone of fire, but in first person there is no effect at all. Enemies still get hit, and I see fire on them, but I don't get to see the fire come out of my mouth, which would be cool. Is this a known glitch or meant to be?
  • iso_1a_ESO
    iso_1a_ESO
    ✭✭
    I think it would be safe to say that this is simply something that didn't make it in time for launch. The first person view was actually added relatively late in development after the backlash the devs got from not including it from the beginning. As a result, some animations and effects are unpolished or simply not present. While this is true for now, one could assume they plan to polish and develop this in future patches. Once we're out of launch month and all the chaos that ensues from the first 6-8 months of balancing, tweaking, and bug fixing, I'd say you can expect things like this to get updated with better animations, graphics, etc. It's just not something they can afford to focus on at the moment. Later on, I'm sure it will be addressed.
    Options
  • danders5_ESO
    i actually think this was intentional, having the flame come out of your mouth in first person would be cool to see but it would also take up a majority of your screen. i kno personally i would rather have the effect not show up than have it all over the place
    Options