Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Loading for ever...

Specain
Specain
When I log on with my character(Tital Kinre) the loading scream won't end.
Im in Cyrodiil (Dawnbreak, EU) And when I went to a keep the loading scream would be for ever. some times when I relogt it would stop but now its just for ever.. pls help I can't play my character now ;(
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Specain wrote: »
    Im in Cyrodiil (Dawnbreak, EU) And when I went to a keep the loading scream would be for ever. some times when I relogt it would stop but now its just for ever.. pls help I can't play my character now ;(
    Unfortunately it is a widespread problem for both PC & Mac. Check these threads for examples.

Try reducing you graphics down to the Lowest setting then try to see if it will get you in, then adjust back after if successful.
    Options
  • Specain
    Specain
    Moonraker wrote: »
    Unfortunately it is a widespread problem for both PC & Mac. Check these threads for examples.

Try reducing you graphics down to the Lowest setting then try to see if it will get you in, then adjust back after if successful.

Tnx and if you make the window smaller it seems to work :smile:

Options
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Moonraker wrote: »

Tnx and if you make the window smaller it seems to work :smile:
    Yep, you can dynamically resize the window. The smaller the better performance.
    Options