The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Installing Uninstaller (Resolved)

Kodyack
Kodyack
Installing from Disk, exactly how long is it supposed to take to install? Seems like 20 minutes is a bit long. going 40 minutes now, this is the second disk I tried so I think it might be a hardware issue.

[After turning off my antivirus and unchecking installing the direct x and the redistributable, the installation went through, unsure which one sealed the deal, though I'd lean to my antivirus.]
Edited by Kodyack on 5 April 2014 00:54
Wait, I had something for this...
  • vengeful_batosai
    i have installed it both ways and it took about 30 min to an hour either way. if your only on disc 2 of 4 and you are 40 min in... might make for a long download. hope you didnt have launcher issues before like me because youll still have them even with the disc
    Options
  • Kodyack
    Kodyack
    Nah, I'm on 4/4 with 99% done. Just that uninstaller holding things up.
    Options
  • Kodyack
    Kodyack
    Now 4 episodes into Bobs Burgers without full install. Gonna try this one more time.
    Options