The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Skyfall -- or my trip to the vanishing point

mctaylor
mctaylor
Here's some vacation photos from my misadventures in the Elder Scrolls Online, namely randomly finding myself transported to a mysterious point in the sky (my character is surrounded by clouds).

8NRgkg32.jpg

"So like, where am I?" :s

svZCuZUu.jpg

"Hey, why are north, east, south, and west all in the same direction?"

puIXsjsU.jpg

"See, they're still in a one direction basically. I can't seem to move, fine. I'll commit ritual suicide to respawn at a wayshrine."
/stuck

ltf6XgpR.jpg

"Not feeling very well after being reincarnated. And, I'm still in the middle of nowhere. " :(
/stuck

FmCHHDtA.jpg

"Ah, I'm not sure if this is better or worst."

rHbwY0cn.jpg

"Yeah, not feeling any joy here."
/yell Help! I've fallen and can't get back!

hohTCg1s.jpg
/stuck

R6p7OpsH.jpg

"So I'm more teal now, maybe I can respawn at a wayshrine finally."

FYEGWAYL.jpg

"Nope."
/logout

Note: Images are only resized/resampled from 1920x1200 screenshots to 1280x800 and then saved as JPEG. To clarify, no other editing was done.
  • Time4Adventure
    Time4Adventure
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, yes, Skyfall - my least favorite city in Tamriel. Funny, you never see it on the map... it just kinda ... pops outta nowhere.
    Maybe more members can posty their vacay pics here too? Show how we spent our time in Skyfall? I forgot my camera the last 30 times I went, unfortunately.

LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD FUN! *obligatory vacay pic response post*