Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

qustion about 30 day game time

zero0gt
zero0gt
now i pre bought the game it SAID i got 30 days of free game time i how do i do this i cant find a redeem code in my email or somthing?
  • Grimas
    Grimas
    its account based so if you re playing it will start on April 4th. You will get a notice near the end of 30 days to renew if you havent setup an account yet. When the early access is done you might see a change in the account to show what sub you have as well
    Edited by Grimas on 3 April 2014 18:42
    Grimas - Imperial DK Tank - DC
  • zero0gt
    zero0gt
    Grimas wrote: »
    its account based so if you re playing it will start on April 4th. You will get a notice near the end of 30 days to renew if you havent setup an account yet. When the early access is done you might see a change in the account to show what sub you have as well

Btw what time zone you in? do i need to wait on the 4th in the us to play?
  • Thybrinena
    Thybrinena
    ✭✭✭✭
    The 30 days does not start until the 4th. Check your account page on the 4th for a complete run down of your options at that stage.
  • zero0gt
    zero0gt
    thank you guys i understand now ^_^
  • Xionar
    Xionar
    ✭✭✭
    When you pick up the game you preordered, or when it's delivered (if you purchased online), it will have a registration code in the box that you'll use to activate your 30 days of game time.