Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

How to complete Fort Zerin (in Bal Foyan)

Belazarus
Belazarus
✭✭✭
Hi Guys

Just a quick question. My friend and I are trying to unlock or complete every location in the world map. We noticed that when you complete a quest line in a particular area, the icon turns from Black to White indicating that you've completed it.

In Bal Foyan, we chose to go and help Rana at the Docks instead of the Fort. The docks icon is now white that we've completed it, however Fort Zerin is still black (and everyone there is dead...). Is there a quest we're missing or something that we can complete Fort Zerin (and make the icon there black too) ?

If you could let us know that would be highly appreciated - thanks :)

Bel
bel-small2.png
  • Soriana
    Soriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure it remains black because you chose to help out at the dockyards during the battle. Same thing happened to me yet a friend helped the fort, their fort icon is white and the dockyards is black.
  • RubyTigress
    RubyTigress
    ✭✭✭
    That is a choice you make. Helping one group effects the outcome for the other, and blocks the quest to help them.

You'll have to unlock those on another playthrough. :D
  • Belazarus
    Belazarus
    ✭✭✭
    I see, thanks guys :)
    bel-small2.png