Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Since Release happens at 7PM EDT tonight...

tallenn
tallenn
✭✭✭
Does that mean the remainder of our Imperial Edition and pre-order bonus items will be sent to our email at or around that time?

For those who don't know what I'm talking about (I believe anyone who ordered from ZOS got everything right at the beginning, while those of us who ordeedr from 3rd party only got horse and rings and play as Imperial (if IE), as well as early access and any race/any alliance), we are still short the mudcrab and scuttler pets, and the maps.

Just curious.
  • Hawke
    Hawke
    ✭✭✭✭
    When you put the code in from the physical edition, you will be good.
  • Trouvo
    Trouvo
    ✭✭✭
    Hawke wrote: »
    When you put the code in from the physical edition, you will be good.

that, im going to see if i can get my game at 4pm, since that is 7pmEDT for me from best buy

Bloodline|RP Guild|Ebonheart Pact
  • Maestro_Sartori
    Maestro_Sartori
    ✭✭✭
    Uhh, I thought the official release was tomorrow 4-4-14?
  • Maestro_Sartori
    Maestro_Sartori
    ✭✭✭
    Okay I see in the faq now that it is being opened up today. I guess they are going by eu times:

If thats the case I should have gotten my Imperial edition today then, not tomorrow...

Q: What time will the game servers open on 4.4.14?

A: The ESO North American and European megaservers will open at 7:00 PM EDT, Thursday April 3rd. (Please note: these times are subject to change.)

Time Conversions:

North America (East): 7:00 PM EDT, Thursday, April 3rd

UK/IE: 12:00 AM WEST, Friday, April 4th

Central Europe: 1:00 AM CEST, Friday, April 4th

Sydney, Australia: 10:00 AM AEDT, Friday, April 4th

Singapore: 7:00 AM SGT, Friday, April 4th
    Edited by Maestro_Sartori on 3 April 2014 15:19
  • tallenn
    tallenn
    ✭✭✭
    Well, my IE has shipped from Amazon, and expected delivery is tomorrow. They're usually pretty good on that.