Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Weapons

Zzeerroo
Zzeerroo
Where the hell do you find weapons at...Im a level 8 templar still using a level 6 greatsword and cant kill ***...I cant get any good weapons on drops from monsters and I dont really get the crafting system...so basically im ***
  • Azarul
    Azarul
    ✭✭✭✭
    That should not be your problem. Level 8 with a level 6 weapon is fine. Your doing something else wrong. Are you using your class skills? Weapon skills?
  • Zzeerroo
    Zzeerroo
    Maybe I am putting my stat points in the wrong place i have 5 stamina 1 health and 1 magicka. Also, i am using my class skills more than weapon skills.
  • Hawke
    Hawke
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Zzeerroo yeah, you might need to compensate your ability scores. Class skills use magicka, weapon skills for the most part use stamina.
  • Shimond
    Shimond
    ✭✭✭✭
    At that level it hardly makes a difference. What skills did you train? What is it you're doing in combat? Most mobs have tells to show when they need to be blocked or interrupted to open them up to a heavy hit+knockdown.
  • Zzeerroo
    Zzeerroo
    Radial Sweep 1, Biting Jab 1, Piercing Javelin IV, Cleave IV, Stampede 1
  • Lazarus_Long
    Lazarus_Long
    ✭✭✭
    Also, to help you with crafting:

http://tamrielfoundry.com/crafting/
    The List For Living - A guide for new or troubled players

Hey Jute, get in my bag
    Take a lag spike and make it better
    Remember to let research play its part
    Then you can start to make a sweater

The Bohemian Auction House
  • SadisticSavior
    SadisticSavior
    ✭✭✭
    Zzeerroo wrote: »
    Where the hell do you find weapons at...Im a level 8 templar still using a level 6 greatsword and cant kill ***...I cant get any good weapons on drops from monsters and I dont really get the crafting system...so basically im ***
    Advertise in Zone chat for someone to craft them for you. You will get tons of offers. People might even offer to do it for free.