Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

How the heck do you get off bleakrock island?

shugbot
shugbot
I went back here to pick up some shyshards I had missed. I go to the docks where the little triangle icon is floating, indicating where I should go next, but there is no one to talk to, no NPC.
I did all the quests before to get off the island the first time. Am I stuck here now forever?!?
Or is the NPC somewhere else... I feel this shouldn't be so hard.
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No idea about the NPC but seems to me the easiest way would be to use a Wayshrine back to the mainland.
  • Shimond
    Shimond
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yea wayshrine is the only way if you've completed the island (since it's under Daggerfall control).
  • shugbot
    shugbot
    Oh, wayshrine.. Thanks.. although I'm not completely sure how to use them if I can't see the other map. (Excuse my noobiness)
    But I think I'll be able to figure it out. Thanks!
  • Moedig
    Moedig
    shugbot wrote: »
    Oh, wayshrine.. Thanks.. although I'm not completely sure how to use them if I can't see the other map. (Excuse my noobiness)
    But I think I'll be able to figure it out. Thanks!

Press 'M' to get map open then right click anywhere on the map and it will zoom out, or use your scroll wheel. Once you have zoomed out you click to zoom in on an area you have a wayshrime, click the wayshrine and you're on your way!

Good luck!
  • Shimond
    Shimond
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you go to a wayshrine first and use that to get around the cost is removed. Otherwise, as above.
  • Alyrn_Grey
    Alyrn_Grey
    ✭✭✭
    go to the way shrine and interact with it. that brings up the map. On the right side of your screen click on Stonefall and then select a wayshrine in the stonefall area you want to jump to.
  • Feimerdre
    Feimerdre
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is one wayshrine on the island that allows you to port at no cost at all. You can still port from anywhere on the map at some cost if you are too lazy to go to the shrine. Right clicking on the map zooms out and you will see a map of the complete area you already explored. Eventually one more right click gets you on the overview map. All discovered wayshrines are shown as white symbols. You can go to either of them by just clicking on them.