Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Patching and such

LunarMedic
I was wondering if I closed the client during the patch, will it mess it up? The download seems to be taking too long.. Plus I need to be able to do work on the computer at the same time but the client lags everything else. Also, if I'm at about 23% how much longer should it take to finish?
  • Disto
    Disto
    ✭✭
    There are a lot of variable's in what you have asked here,
    The game should continue to download from where it was up to before you closed the client upon re-opening the Launcher.
    As for the amount of time left for the download, that comes down to how fast your download speeds are.
    I suggest letting the game download over a period of time when you don't need to extensively use your PC
    The game is 20GB +, but it is definitely worth the wait!
  • LunarMedic
    Typically, when I try to open back up the client, 'Checking Download' takes forever. I'm not sure if it does this when you close it during patching though. I'm afraid that all of the people downloading tomorrow night will lag me even more so it takes longer to finish the download.