Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Error 103 (4:1:1313:0)

NeKryXe
NeKryXe
✭✭✭✭✭
i've been paying for 4 days in the EU server until a few hours ago without any problem. i live in europe and i always connected from europe, but somehow the permission to play on EU server was removed from my account and i no longer can access my game on EU server.

at this moment i'm downloading the update for US server. i'd like to know if i can continue playing in US server with the same character i was playing in EU because if not i really prefer to give up now because i don't have much more time to play this month as i had in the last days and it will be boring to start all over again.
  • RipVanWinkleX
    No, characters stay in the region they are created in.
  • Orchish
    Orchish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The European Server is down for maintenance, there is an announcement thread above this one...

They believe it will be back online between 1am-2am BST.

No you cannot play your EU character on the US server.
    Edited by Orchish on 2 April 2014 23:25
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh! i see it now. my bad, i didn't see the note before :')

i hope it's 1am because i have a lot to do in Tamriel and not so much time for it :P
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    anyway... wouldn't it be a better idea to have a message informing that the server is down instead of this message informing that "your account permissions do not currently entitle you to access this server"? - english is not my main language, but i believe that this affirmation is completely different from just saying that "the server is offline" O_o
    Edited by NeKryXe on 2 April 2014 23:38
  • Orchish
    Orchish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes it would be better, as the current message does confuse many new players.
  • Zilas
    Zilas
    ✭✭✭
    NeKryXe wrote: »
    anyway... wouldn't it be a better idea to have a message informing that the server is down instead of this message informing that "your account permissions do not currently entitle you to access this server"? - english is not my main language, but i believe that this affirmation is completely different from just saying that "the server is offline" O_o

I agree with you that it makes no sense to say that, they could have just said the servers are currently undergoing maintenance but instead they make it sound like it's a personal problem with your account.