Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Server down for almost 12 hrs now :(

kratcliffe369b16_ESO
I was of the understanding that it would only be a 6 hr maintenance...and being a long time mmo player I understand that it sometimes takes longer..but alm 12 hrs now?
  • sinraven1642
    sinraven1642
    Soul Shriven
    Well, the emergency maintenance kinda happened close to the scheduled maintenance, so I guess they just ran together. They said it should be up around 2pm est. I hope it is! ^_^
  • Maestro_Sartori
    Maestro_Sartori
    ✭✭✭
    And your point is?
  • DualBullseye25
    They are doing the best they can. It something might of come up that was unexpected. They will have it up shortly I am sure.
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's going to be up within the next hour according to the last update. Deal.
    ----
    Murray?
  • Decimus_Rex
    Decimus_Rex
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder, can we down load the Euro version of ESO and not have it effect the NA one?

Because if we can , I will, to avoid situations like this.

I'm scratching at my arm and seeing little elephants in my room. I need some help
  • illogicbh
    illogicbh
    ✭✭✭
    I was upset last night that I got called in off PTO to work today...now that I see the server is down I selfishly am happy I am at work instead of seething through the teeth at the server being down. I am sorry for those who had plans today though :(
    Savvy?

• kratcliffe369b16_ESO
    I din't mean to sound like I was whining..and I actually got some housework done...I was just bored of reading forums and opened my big mouth..lol
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder, can we down load the Euro version of ESO and not have it effect the NA one?

I'm scratching at my arm and seeing little elephants in my room. I need some help

If you want to start new characters, sure. EU and NA are totally distinct, so you can't have shared characters.
    ----
    Murray?
  • Nicotroll
    Nicotroll
    Soul Shriven

So you're saying you'd rather play on EU servers with a timze zone difference of 6 hours and massive ping drop just to be able to play 30 minutes earlier than the end of the maintenance ? You indeed need help.
  • S1D3FX
    S1D3FX
    ✭✭
    These posts are like a bad car wreck...even though I know exactly what I'm going to read, I keep looking anyway hoping to see some kind of mutilation excitement.
  • data2000
    data2000
    I was on last night when they announced. I stayed on, till they, kicked me out. LOL .
  • Maestro_Sartori
    Maestro_Sartori
    ✭✭✭
    Nicotroll wrote: »

So you're saying you'd rather play on EU servers with a timze zone difference of 6 hours and massive ping drop just to be able to play 30 minutes earlier than the end of the maintenance ? You indeed need help.

Actually both Eu and NA servers are in NA right now. They are moving the EU at a later date...
  • byghostlightrwb17_ESO
    it takes "as long as it takes", you would rather they just bring them up after the allotted time only to have them crash in spectacular fashion not having fixed anything that was vital. Its launch week of a new MMO, what did you think was going to happen?