Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Factions and choices

murpf
murpf
Soooo, now that alot of people have played a bit, and presuming the servers are not up yet. How is everyone enjoying the factions? do you have a favorite? a least favorite? do you like them all? what are your pros and cons?

Personally i really like Daggerfall, the whole Stros M'kai questing and moving forward really got me in beta and i have played it again alot.

Thoughts?
  • SmithNL
    SmithNL
    ✭✭
    I like the medieval like setting in Daggerfall a lot!
    I live for science!
  • Swordmage
    Swordmage
    ✭✭✭
    I find Bleakrock Isle (Ebonheart Pact) to be my least favorite starting island. However, I am playing a character in each alliance, so I can't say I find any of them are all that bad.
    Edited by Swordmage on 2 April 2014 17:22
  • murpf
    murpf
    SmithNL wrote: »
    I like the medieval like setting in Daggerfall a lot!

yes i like that aspect as well.

• murpf
    murpf
    Swordmage wrote: »
    I find Bleakrock Isle (Ebonheart Pact) to be my least favorite starting island. However, I am playing a character in each alliance, so I can't say I find any of them are all that bad.

tbh ebonheart was my least favourite during the beta test, i think i might just be a little norn'd out from too much skyrim play.