Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Builds

DarkInvictus
DarkInvictus
✭✭
Anyone done any research as of yet into how to make decent healer builds? I wanted to play around tonight with my character but that seems a little impossible now :neutral_face:
  • Skjlvald
    Skjlvald
    ✭✭✭
    To be honest I cant seem to create a build because I like so many abilities. Someone really needs to make some cookie cutter builds for all us to copy and say we are hardcore.

But seriously, I've heard good thing about utility/healer out of a sorcerer. I was in a group with a healing sorcerer and he looked to be having a blast.
    Edited by Skjlvald on 2 April 2014 11:27
    Ulyn Andrano

VR3 Dark Elf Dragonknight

Ebonheart Pact
  • DarkInvictus
    DarkInvictus
    ✭✭
    yeah I know what you're saying. typically in any elder scrolls game i'm busy attempting to level up every aspect possible... I am almost a little lost in regard to character creation.
  • Stautmeister
    Stautmeister
    ✭✭✭
    Unlike in other MMO's you cant get away with a healing only build.
    Tip:
    get 2 weapon sets, maybe bow/restostaff. Use stamina abilities for utility/dps
    Switch to healing if needed.
    A standard setup should be
    Utility, Utility, Aoe heal, Hot, Single target heal
    Group heal and Mutagen fill 2 slots, sort out the rest yourself :)

Nightblade Hotting, Sorcerer utility and templar burst heal can all work pretty great.
    Sorcerer probably got the best utlity Ult in game with negate magic, while templars provide the best Oh *** button in their healing ultimate.
    So far ive found that having 2 healer/dps hybrids switching if needed is more effective than a dedicated healer :)
    An orc marrying a wood elf?! Enjoy your Borsimer mutants!