Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

How long is maintenance going to take?

Z0MBiEjaw
Z0MBiEjaw
✭✭✭
I mean honestly though.
Luminous beings, are we; not this crude matter.
  • Unmatched
    Unmatched
    ✭✭✭
    Ehh, I have seen maintenance on early access games take 17 hours. I have also seen it take 20 minutes. I hope it isn't very long. However, if they really do fix quite a few of the bugs that people have noticed then I think it is worth it.
    Bacon and Skyrim....but mostly bacon....and a lawnmower
  • tjmorrishb16_ESO
  • PhamTrinli
    PhamTrinli
    ✭✭✭
    I just hope it's not 17 hours. I'm not ready to go to bed yet..
  • Laura
    Laura
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully as long as it takes to fix all the quest bugs. Don't care how long it takes. but yeah this sort of thing is VERY expected in early access
  • Hypersillyman
    Hypersillyman
    ✭✭✭
    They haven't said. Considering the intermittent crashing experienced by a significant number of people (myself included), I am hoping that's what they are working on. If so, they can take as long as they like as long as they actually fix it. If they are fixing something else, I can't imagine what it could be, because the crashing was the only problem I was really having. I did see a number of threads about broken quests, so I guess that could be it too. But, as of now, no word from ZOS as to what is being maintenanced or how long it will take.
    LFG Fippy Darkpaw. PST.
  • Elvent
    Elvent
    ✭✭✭✭
    No idea but wouldn't mind seeing an ETA so I know whether to go to bed or not...lol
  • Laura
    Laura
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks this helped me a lot, guess I'll be waiting instead of going to bed.

• Apolonius
    Apolonius
    Some form of eta would be too much to ask for after all
  • Haboom
    Haboom
    ✭✭✭
    Z0MBiEjaw wrote: »
    I mean honestly though.
    How long is a piece of string?

"Learn to dodge and block or you won't get healed" -Me
  • Z0MBiEjaw
    Z0MBiEjaw
    ✭✭✭
    Yo I'm all for bugs getting fixed but an ETA would be SO NICE.
  • Kariston_Draconis
    Here's hoping they fix the issue with the keybindings not updating...
    I pledge allegiance to the Beard!
  • Hypersillyman
    Hypersillyman
    ✭✭✭
    Elvent wrote: »
    No idea but wouldn't mind seeing an ETA so I know whether to go to bed or not...lol

Agree with you here. I wanna stay up and see if it comes back up tonight. If it isn't going too, I wish they would tell us that, and I would move on, go to bed, and try again after work tomorrow.

LFG Fippy Darkpaw. PST.
  • Laura
    Laura
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apolonius wrote: »
    Some form of eta would be too much to ask for after all

I'm guessing if they had one they would tell us? Early access etas are always, "1 hour - no sorry 2 hours - no i mean 8 - 10 - 17"

• Unmatched
    Unmatched
    ✭✭✭
    OMG...I feel that I have been Rick Rolled...
    Bacon and Skyrim....but mostly bacon....and a lawnmower
  • Z0MBiEjaw
    Z0MBiEjaw
    ✭✭✭
    Laura wrote: »

I'm guessing if they had one they would tell us? Early access etas are always, "1 hour - no sorry 2 hours - no i mean 8 - 10 - 17"

But I mean an estimate is different than a hard time. Hell, I'd be happy with "between one and four hours" or "you guys should just not bother waiting up" or something.