Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Collector Edition Items

TyarVaroo
TyarVaroo
I've just been playing the game and so far I've only recieved the Rings of Mara (which I believe suck, for only being able to use once on my entire account) and the vanity pet for playing the BETA. I haven't recieved the other items (the CE pet, the Pre-Order pet or Treasure Maps) yet.

Anybody know where I can find these? They're not under my mail or notifications.

Thanks in advance!
"What is better... to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthurnax
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The only thing Im aware of is the Mount being purchasable for 1 gold at a Stable. Theres a FAQ on the website front page you should be able to access that will give you all the answers you need.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • Wolfshead
    Wolfshead
    ✭✭✭✭
    TyarVaroo wrote: »
    I've just been playing the game and so far I've only recieved the Rings of Mara (which I believe suck, for only being able to use once on my entire account) and the vanity pet for playing the BETA. I haven't recieved the other items (the CE pet, the Pre-Order pet or Treasure Maps) yet.

Anybody know where I can find these? They're not under my mail or notifications.

Thanks in advance!

You should have got like 5 mail and Treasure Maps are in box blue one you need to open them up to get Treasure Maps
    If you find yourself alone, riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled; for you are in Elysium, and you're already dead
    What we do in life, echoes in eternity
  • TyarVaroo
    TyarVaroo
    The only thing Im aware of is the Mount being purchasable for 1 gold at a Stable. Theres a FAQ on the website front page you should be able to access that will give you all the answers you need.

Thanks! I feel stupid for not having thought about that yet!
    "What is better... to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthurnax
  • TyarVaroo
    TyarVaroo
    Wolfshead wrote: »
    TyarVaroo wrote: »

Thanks in advance!

You should have got like 5 mail and Treasure Maps are in box blue one you need to open them up to get Treasure Maps

I've read the mud crab pet will be available on release. But the way you say it, I haven't got any blue boxes or anything in my mail there. Only the rings and the Monkey pet
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you ordered from ZOS, you get all now. If you ordered elsewhere, you get them after you enter the code after 4/4.
    Edited by Dominoid on 30 March 2014 15:05
  • TyarVaroo
    TyarVaroo
    Dominoid wrote: »
    If you ordered from ZOS, you get all now. If you ordered elsewhere, you get the after you enter the code after 4/4.

Thank you very much!
  • Ulysses13
    Ulysses13
    BOO:(
  • Kinsaven
    Kinsaven
    ✭✭✭
    Also, be careful on which character you loot your items. As far as I've seen, you can only loot them once. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!
  • TyarVaroo
    TyarVaroo
    Kinsaven wrote: »
    Also, be careful on which character you loot your items. As far as I've seen, you can only loot them once. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!

@Kinsaven You're partly right. You're able to transfer the items trough the banking system in the game. Deposit and Whitdraw them with another character.
  • Kinsaven
    Kinsaven
    ✭✭✭
    @TyarVaroo Aah alright then, thanks for clearing that up. :)
  • Winke
    Winke
    ✭✭✭
    If you ordered from ZOS, you get all now. If you ordered elsewhere, you get them after you enter the code after 4/4.

Thanks, I was scratching my head earlier lol
    :: Winke::Breton Templar::Merchant::
    ::Koke::Argonian Dragon Knight:: Bard::
    The Obsidian Brotherhood
    "Eldest, that's what I am...he remembers the first raindrop and the first acorn...he knew the dark under the stars when it was fearless — before the Dark Lord came from Outside.."
  • Isidor
    Isidor

Thanks! I was wondering why I hadn't recieved that stuff when I've seen others with their pet mub crab.

• Zyphix
    Zyphix
    The in-game mail is for your whole account, rather than specific to each character. So you can leave the mailed items there initially before redeeming them on a specific character. Not that it really matters anyway since all the items are fully bank transferable between characters (the rings are a one shot though). Just remember that your mail messages are deleted after 30 days and you need to claim them before then.

I put all the treasure maps in the bank and just pull out the ones for the zones I'm in (or will be doing next).
    I always carry dice, because that's how I roll.
  • ZNICK
    ZNICK
    Soul Shriven
    Pfft... so if I'm level 15 by the time I get the email and the maps I'll get loot that's GREAT for a level 6. :persevere:
  • TyarVaroo
    TyarVaroo
    Paying extra for extra items that are so easy to lose they post a notification on the forum main page... come on Zenimax & Bethesda... You guys can do better than that.

Just have the extra's unlocked per character and everybody's happy. Do it like it's suppose to be done.