Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Where's the general/game discussion?

• Castielle
    Castielle
    ✭✭✭
    KariTR wrote: »
    Hopefully once things settle down we can gave a GD forum here. For now you can always join a general game site such as MMORPG.com, or one of the many excellent TES/ESO fansite forums.

^ this. This is a great site with a great forum. I highly recommend it :)

Cas
  • Ragnar_Lodbrok
    Ragnar_Lodbrok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess Bethesda doesn't want any input into the game from us suckers, I mean players
  • mutharex
    mutharex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The forums are divided in category: skills discussions, class discussions, PVE, PVP etc.
    General is only for trolls and soapbox preachers that want to 'change the game".

Hopefully it's gonna stay like this
  • mutharex
    mutharex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shaun98ca2 wrote: »
    Where is the Templar discussion form that's what I want. Forget general discussion I need my specific class to have its own section.

Try here
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/categories/skill-lines
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I seem to have joined a German Forums wheres the NA version?
  • ItsGlaive
    ItsGlaive
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another vote for general - really missing general forums. Makes it much easier to check them on a regular basis if all the important stuff about the game in general is posted in, you guessed it, 'general'.
    Allow cross-platform transfers and merges
  • Xionar
    Xionar
    ✭✭✭
    Xabien wrote: »
    Another vote for general - really missing general forums. Makes it much easier to check them on a regular basis if all the important stuff about the game in general is posted in, you guessed it, 'general'.

All the important stuff will be in the announcements or developer discussion area. General discussion can be useful, but it has to be fairly heavily moderated to get threads that don't belong there....out. Otherwise everyone just posts in general, at that point, good luck finding anything useful.
  • mutharex
    mutharex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The forums are already full of soapbox preachers as it is....
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The forums were more usable in Beta than now, I don't think many of us thought the forums we had then were going to be used post-release, because while functional for beta test feedback they're totally not fit for purpose for a thriving online 'community' of an MMO.