Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Dual Wield attacking

Chengalang
Anyone know if it's better to click click click click attack or click and hold when you're dual wielding spec
  • freekvanhelvoirt
    click and hold will do a power attack consuming stamina. once completed you will just stand there....so you will have to develop some RSI with ur mouse finger if you're trying to lvl up fast. click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click
    Looking for active guild! PM me
  • Auberon
    Auberon
    Soul Shriven
    click and hold will do a power attack consuming stamina. once completed you will just stand there....so you will have to develop some RSI with ur mouse finger if you're trying to lvl up fast. click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click

The power attack does not consume stamina, just your time.
    Skills consume stamina.

And also, it´s fine to hold the mouse button for multiple power attacks, you do not "just stand there". However if you want consecutive quick attacks you will indeed need to click click click click.
    Edited by Auberon on 1 April 2014 05:40
  • Chengalang
    I'm wondering if the damage output is greater with power attacks or quick attacks for dual wielders
  • Bob
    Bob
    ✭✭✭
    hard attack after block, click click click when you rocks or when you in kiting mode.
  • Thete
    Thete
    ✭✭✭
    All I know is that in beta, the flurry ability did less damage than spending the same amount of time just clicking. Not sure if that's been adjusted since.
  • Nosferatu123
    Cant wait to try it out. I have a 3 day early
    Jump and touch the Sky!