Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

ESO & Steam Overly

k9mouse
k9mouse
✭✭✭✭✭
I like Steam and I am running ESO in the overly for "extra" tools it gives, but having a strange problem....

Normally, when one runs a non steam game with the screenshot manger, it just says then name of the exe file (or one can rename it), then all screenshots you upload will be databased based on the name of the game.

I can take screenshots in jpg (not the default BMP file format with the ingame screenshots key), but the steam screenshot manger does not listen the name of the game for me to upload the file.

Has anyone else having this trouble? I would like to post my chars, with the hassle of finding 3rd party hosting site or google drive. Steam can do that just fine (plus other functions as well).
  • k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So one else running ESO with Steam Overly?
  • sadhi
    sadhi
    ✭✭
    I have been running it with steam since the last beta
    so far haven't had any problems

not sure about the .bmp but for me steam makes all my screanshots in .jpg
    if i made screenshots during a session i only get the option to upload when i quit the launched
  • k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah, steam does save in jpg. ESO saves pics in bmp file format.
    ESO runs fine with the overlay, but the screenshot manger upload of pics is the only aspect that is not work ATM. Have you tried to upload steam pics yet?
  • k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does any one have ideas how to troubleshoot this? Thanks