Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Bootcamp

rwelshmub17_ESO
rwelshmub17_ESO
✭✭✭
Hi There,

So when I updated my Mac to High Sierra the mouse issues started and became very annoying and became quite obvious that ZOS or Apple was not going to fix it. I created a windows 7 64bit partition on bootcamp to run ESO. I must say it runs very well especially after I downloaded the latest AMD drivers (I have an IMAC late 2009 with the 2 gig Video Card and 16 gigs Ram). The only issue I have is when I switch between characters I get the error ESO has stopped working and I have to reload the game.

Intel Core i7-2600 @3.4GHz
Ram - 16GB
Windows 7 Service Pack 1 64Bit
AMD Radeon 6970M 2 GB

Anybody else have this issue?

Cheers,

Ray
  • rwelshmub17_ESO
    rwelshmub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I put in a ticket to tech support and the answer was running ESO on Bootcamp dont meet their minimum requirements. So kind of at a loss. Been playing on my Mac since Beta and been an ESO + and subscriber since then. I find the game very frustrating with the mouse pointer issues since I've upgraded to High Sierra. I find the mouse freezes and disappears at the most inopportune times. Game runs well in Bootcamp on WIn 7 but crashes every time I log out of a character and have to re run the exe to play a different character.

Doesnt look like any help for advice from anyone on this.

Cheers,

Ray