Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Grouping with a friend (not the instance prob)

ThatsSoStoo
Basically, my gf and I were playing yesterday and everything was awesome. We totally get the instance thing and how you have to make the same choices etc so thats not a prob.

But now im going to be playing a good bit today without her and im wondering how that will affect when we go to group with each other again.
Will i totally out level her and then just be following around a white arrow until she catches up with me?
Whats the group limit where you stop sharing XP for kills and stuff if there is one?
  • Inversus
    Inversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You will most likely be able to see her in most places.
    But, you will outlevel her and won't really be able to do any questing if you go more than a couple of levels into the game.
    VR14 EH Sorc
    VR1 AD NB Crafter
  • ThatsSoStoo
    Thats what I was thinking. But thats what happens in most MMOs tho so kind of used to it lol.
    Wondering what the grouping limit for sharing XP is tho.
  • Simonie
    Simonie
    And sometimes you won't be able to see her because some quests changes the area. So you guys will be instanced. But as soon as she finish it, you'll be able to see her.
    Templar | Member of Légion QC | Aldmeri Dominion