Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pets

Spidder81
Spidder81
✭✭✭
How do you level up pets? Thanks in advance
I used to be an adventurer..........
  • stevar
    stevar
    ✭✭✭
    By pets you means summoned pets, or the "gift" vanity pets?

The summoned one depends on your skill.
    The vanity, I do not think you can level them.
    Edited by stevar on 31 March 2014 12:12
  • Spidder81
    Spidder81
    ✭✭✭
    vanity pets? or are they just for fun?
    I used to be an adventurer..........
  • RustyBlades
    RustyBlades
    ✭✭✭
    this is my pet, there are many like it but this one is mine.. I think he means sorc pets, which level up as you use them (ala the sorc minion summoning skill appropriate for that pet).
  • Tamisan
    Tamisan
    ✭✭✭✭
    vanity pets? or are they just for fun?

Yes, just for fun. Vanity pets are special in-game items either purchased or earned (like from participating in a beta stress test). They do not influence the game; they just follow you around, look cute, and make noise.
    I know now what I was born to do.
    ―Martin Septim
  • dolmen
    dolmen
    ✭✭✭
    A note for those who Sneak. Your pet does not sneak. In beta more than a few players in PVP were "caught" while Sneaking because of the pet following them around.

Not sure if this is still true now that the game is Live, but keep it in mind.
    The Sidekick Order