Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Rebind A and D keys to rotate camera?

Cytherion
Cytherion
I want to bind A and D keys to rotate the camera instead of strafing. I tried looking at key bindings but saw no option for camera rotation. Honestly I hate having to use the mouse to set focus on things. I understand that TES purist would throw fits if the controls were not done this way. But there should be options for others who don't like it. I like using tab targeting it so much more natural.
  • Smitty1977
    I can from lotro and I agree with you. Having the camera "detached" from the character in third person is frustrating. The same could be accomplished by having a "lock camera to character" option. Also I have a tendency towards motion sickness with mouse controlled camera.