Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Rings of Mara

Vaila
Vaila
How does this rings work?
I've tried to use Pledge of Mara near shrine of Mara, but nothing happend!
Neither with mine, nor with my friend's.
Please, help us! :)
  • Ekeiram
    Ekeiram
    I did Have to google too , but we managed.

This is how you do it.

You put you pledge of mara in the quickslots ( via your inventory , quickslot tab )
    You select the person you want to do the ritual with
    you press Q ( of course near the shrine)
    Than you get a " do you want to perform the ritual with "charactername" message
    If everything looks like you want to , you say yes to the message...
    And there the ritual takes place
    after that you both have a ring in your inventory
    Edited by Ekeiram on 31 March 2014 10:23
  • Deadarth
    Deadarth
    Can you do that on many characters ? Also, does the other person need the Imperial Edition too ?
  • Ekeiram
    Ekeiram
    You can do that only with one character. But the other one doesnt need the imperial edition.
    I did it with my RL husband yesterday.I have the imperial, he doesnt

• Deadarth
    Deadarth
    Is the ring character bound then ? Or could we send it to other character if we wanted to get the bonuses on another ?
  • Vaila
    Vaila
    Thank you, guys! :D
  • daneyulebub17_ESO
    daneyulebub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since it's a one time thing, I'm worried we may do it, and decide to go with other characters later. Anyone know if it will be a purchasable item in the future? Hate to waste my absolute only shot with a class/character I stop playing.
    This message confirms that you have successfully cancelled your subscription to The Elder Scrolls Online. You will no longer be charged for a subscription on a recurring basis, and your access to the game will expire at the end of your current subscription cycle.

We're sad to see you go now, but we'll be happy to welcome you back at any time! Whenever you're ready to come back, your characters will be waiting for you, just like you left them. You can return anytime by resubscribing on the Manage Subscription page on your Elder Scrolls Online account.

Please print this email and keep it for your records.