Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

WTF It's asking for PS Plus Membership?

• mb10
    mb10
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    PS Online and ESO are two different things.

• Bomber293
    Bomber293
    ✭✭✭
    danno8 wrote: »
    Bomber293 wrote: »
    Hi there,
    I know this thread is old but I just can't find an answer neither my posts get answered so pleas take a second for me :)
    I get my ps+ from a friend with the share function so I can technically play online but I don't have all the benefits like the monthly downloads. Eso is the first game I saw that says especially ps plus is required.
    So will it work with shared ps+? Multiplayer of course.
    It is the only thing why I bother buying it...

Hope you can (and will) help me :)

Two and half year old thread guy.

Look at the responses you get. The 3 responders after you didn't even see your question and are responding to people who may not even play the game anymore.

This is why you don't necro, but rather create a new thread.

Well I did. Created 3 new threads in ger/eng ps4 tech support and one in general with the request not to move it but nothing get answered
  • Bomber293
    Bomber293
    ✭✭✭
    mb10 wrote: »
    PS Online and ESO are two different things.

I know. ps+ is not a game. But is shared ps+ enough to play eso?
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    This is what happened ... hubby loaded his account onto my machine ... he is a Plus member and he has just told me his Plus membership expired & needs renewing. It doesn't excuse being cut off completely from a free to play online game though! Thanks Sony! :D

Its not free. You had to buy it.

Way to win an argument 2 1/2 years after the event.
    Edited by Prof_Bawbag on 13 January 2018 15:01
  • klowdy1
    klowdy1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    This is what happened ... hubby loaded his account onto my machine ... he is a Plus member and he has just told me his Plus membership expired & needs renewing. It doesn't excuse being cut off completely from a free to play online game though! Thanks Sony! :D

Its not free. You had to buy it.

Way to win an argument 2 1/2 years after the event.

Way to point out what others already have.