Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Please fix the unplayable lag on PS4 EU

Bobby_V_Rockit
Bobby_V_Rockit
✭✭✭✭✭
It's been four days now where the lag has been so bad I can barely harvest nodes. Constant random load screens, location bouncing, stuttering and 10-20 second pauses in combat.

Unplayable. Thanks in advance!
  • Cpt_Ati
    Cpt_Ati
    Same. But only in Cyrodiil.

Its like Lag spikes. Everybody looks like teleporting i cant use skills and everything happens like fast forwarding.
    Long Load Time-Wood Elf Nightblade 800+ CP
  • Greyhoof
    Greyhoof
    I haven't had any lag? and also noticeble few black figures.
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure what it is then, mebbe a PSN Australia issue, whatever it is, it only affects ESO and is annoying
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems to have corrected itself. Except when I equip ebon skin, for some reason that causes stutter.
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ive put about 20 posts like this on this forum. some in bug reports also. they dont care. they cant fix it so they ignore it, you wont get any answers or information about it on the forums. just silence. xbox na is awful as well. cyrodil is unplayable most of the time in the only decent campaign. ive pretty much stopped playing for now.. put in a ticket in game and they say check your isp. zenimax is an absolute joke.

ill see how it is with hotr and then later with the new xbox when it comes out but thats the last chance ill give this game, at least on console.
    Edited by eso_lags on 26 August 2017 09:48
  • Greyhoof
    Greyhoof
    I just started using the forums, and at the moment i thougth (spelling?) the servers had improved since there were less of the black figures when i zoned.
    BUT as allways when you comment on something that seems good, it goes away, and now i get random DC's, sometimes mobs dont fall over when they die(takes 1-2 seconds) and if i don't pause between using skills they don't register, something that hurts my DPS alot.
    So after making the post it became laggy as hell...
  • nasmish
    nasmish
    Soul Shriven
    same here. the game is unplayable right now due to lag. NPC's do not load immediately you'd have to wait 5-6 seconds for them to appear! when I'm in combat I press attack/ skills and my char does them but doesn't seem to do any damage then after 1-2 seconds the damage registers but it's like in fast forward. I've tried all possible solutions I can think of, from connecting directly through ethernet, switching to NAT type 1, opened/forwarded ports, rebuilding the DB, etc. and ZOS just told me it was my ISP's fault and to check them. How can it be my ISP's fault when all my other online games(For Honor, Battlefield 1, Uncharted 4, Ghost Recon Wildlands) are working just fine?
  • Esomorrowind89
    The only time I really lag is when am queueing for dungeon finder which I hardly do anymore cause I've got to stay in one place until a groups found