Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

CHANGE THE DECLINE BUTTON TO SOMETHING ELSE!!!

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
After you queue for something, no matter what it is, if you get into a group as you're hitting circle to get out of your menu, you accidentally decline and have to requeue... this is causing many of the battlegournd and dungeon queues to fail... needs attention asap.
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Totally agree. I was queued into a campaign a couple of nights ago, and was in my bank when the invitation popped up. I hit the PS4 button to get out of the bank so I could accept. That action took me out of the bank and declined the invitation at the same time. Given that I'd been in queue for 40 minutes, I wasn't a happy camper...
    PS4NA
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When the in-menu ready check pops for gamepad users, they could give the decline option a "hold to decline" function. This way they wouldn't have to remap it, but it would prevent users from declining without intending to.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed, especially if you are crafting or something, hear it and try to back out fast you cancel it
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • RouDeR
    RouDeR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is so annoying , only time i find it useful is when u r in combat and u can just press the option button amd click X to accept(before we needed to go to the Notifocation menu and accept from there)
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    When the in-menu ready check pops for gamepad users, they could give the decline option a "hold to decline" function. This way they wouldn't have to remap it, but it would prevent users from declining without intending to.
    This would be the simplest and most elegant fix, even for keyboard users. It would require intent and would only have to be held a second or two to confirm.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS