Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Please Delete

Tyavari
Tyavari
✭✭
ScionsofDawn2_zpsfg31yjuu.jpg
Scions of Dawn is a small PvE guild recruiting players of all classes and roles interested in endgame content and veteran trials. Our priority is currently on progression with veteran trials (vMoL in particular) and to better ourselves as players while maintaining an enjoyable atmosphere doing group content together. We have weekly trial events as well as running group content daily.

The main point will always be the ethos of acting polite, helpful and good-natured towards each other, improve on our shortcomings and have fun. Playing a MMO and being part of a guild should be fun and offer positive experiences.

As of now we are a fairly small guild with around 65 members, however we hope to grow larger and build a good group of active members interested in joining group content.

Our raiding days are currently Wednesdays for normal trials or veteran Craglorn trials and Fridays and Saturdays for vMoL/vHoF practices or veteran Craglorn trials.

Our guild ranks are basic: Retired (inactive members of over 1 month), Squire (newcomers), Knight (regular member), Paladin (very active members/core raid group), Inquisitor (our officers) and Commander (the GM). We have a guild bank which is free for all full members (Knight rank and above) to use, a voice chat server (Discord) and a lovely tabard.

If you are interested in joining us or have any questions at all - please feel free to contact our officers/gm in-game or post here.

For more information or invitation request: @Tyavari @MrJabber8 @Pennytence

THIS THREAD IS OUTDATED. PLEASE SEE OUR CURRENT THREAD FOR INFO ON THE GUILD IN ITS CURRENT STATE.
Edited by Tyavari on 27 September 2020 13:24
PC/EU/AD/CP1300+
*******************************************************r
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Tyavari! :)

Description of your guild looks really nice and I'm interested in joining your ranks :). Currently I'm over 670CP and playing ESO since over a year. I have experience in vet Craglorn trials, but I'm still looking for a friendly and helpful guild to help me learn vMoL and improve my skills and knowledge :)

All my characters are damage dealers. My main is magicka nightblade, but I'm not using her for raiding at the moment. Currently I'm running trials and dungeons as magicka templar, I also have stamina sorcerer but I'm using her for vMA mostly. I recently made magicka dragonknight, but she's not finished yet and soon to my "collection" will join magicka sorcerer, so I can bring whoever raid leader will need :)
    My magicka characters are wearing 5 x burning spellweave, 2x grothdarr/ilambris, 3-4x moondancer.

My ESO username is @Helvete999 :)
  • Tyavari
    Tyavari
    ✭✭
    Hi there Astrid,
    Thanks for the message. I'll drop you an invite in game. :)
    PC/EU/AD/CP1300+
  • xZerefx
    xZerefx
    Are ya guy still playing/recruiting ?
  • Tyavari
    Tyavari
    ✭✭
    xZerefx wrote: »
    Are ya guy still playing/recruiting ?

Hi there, xZerefx :)
    We are indeed still recruiting.
    Feel free to let us know here or whisper one of the officers in game for an invite.
    PC/EU/AD/CP1300+
  • xZerefx
    xZerefx
    I'll be ingame soon ill poke ya for more info ^^
  • xZerefx
    xZerefx
    hmmm cant find you ingame @Tyavari , its giving me account not found
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feel free to poke @Royaji in game. I'm currently online and can answer all of your questions.
  • haris13594
    haris13594
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, sorry for bumping the thread, are you guys still recruiting? I'd love to join if possible
  • Tyavari
    Tyavari
    ✭✭
    haris13594 wrote: »
    Hello, sorry for bumping the thread, are you guys still recruiting? I'd love to join if possible

We are still recruiting :smile:
    PC/EU/AD/CP1300+
  • iTzzDivine
    iTzzDivine
    Soul Shriven
    May i please join? UserID is AlexTheKid Cp 600
  • Tyavari
    Tyavari
    ✭✭
    iTzzDivine wrote: »

Hi there,
    One of the officers will drop you an invite in game as soon as they can. :)

PC/EU/AD/CP1300+
  • haris13594
    haris13594
    Soul Shriven
    I've sent a message to you @Tyavari, looking foward to joining
  • Tyavari
    Tyavari
    ✭✭
    haris13594 wrote: »
    I've sent a message to you @Tyavari, looking foward to joining

Thanks @haris13594
    I'll respond as soon as I can :) this may only be later today however.
    PC/EU/AD/CP1300+
  • iTzzDivine
    iTzzDivine
    Soul Shriven
    Tyavari wrote: »
    iTzzDivine wrote: »

Hi there,
    One of the officers will drop you an invite in game as soon as they can. :)

Awesome, thanks alot mate :)
  • otagod
    otagod
    Soul Shriven
    hi, really want to join with u, pls inv me @tranquochuy291194
  • Tyavari
    Tyavari
    ✭✭
    We are still recruiting!

Scions%20First%20vMoL%202_zpsvzyukdjm.png?t=1498203523

We have achieved our goal of completing the guilds first vMoL and are now working on progressing through vHoF and vMoL once again post the Morrowind patch.

Unfortunately we have lost a few members due to frustration with the changes the Morrowind patch brought. Therefore we are looking for new members still interested in vTrials and Hardmodes.

Specifically we are looking for chainers for vMoL's twins fight and backup tanks for when our main tanks are unable to join, but we are open to anyone wanting join regardless of role.

Our raiding days are still Wednesdays for normal trials or veteran Craglorn trials and Fridays and Saturdays for vMoL/vHoF practices or veteran Craglorn trials.

If you are interested in joining us or have any questions at all - please feel free to contact our officers/gm in-game or post here.

For more information or invitation request: @Tyavari @Pennytence
    Edited by Tyavari on 27 December 2018 10:45
    PC/EU/AD/CP1300+