Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lag & Random Disconnects Fixed (PC NA)

• Creepsley
    Creepsley
    ✭✭✭
    attached the winshark file if anyone could take a look and tell me if there is any ip's that should be blocked there, dont really understand much of it :P
    Edited by Creepsley on 5 February 2017 13:01
  • Kiergan_Tyrloc
    Kiergan_Tyrloc
    Soul Shriven
    I've been checking the servers and my connection. I'm cancelling my ESO+ and looking elsewhere. No reason to pay for something I can't play.

I've done everything I can on my end.

Clean re-install
    No mods
    Direct connect to modem
    Replaced modem/router (through ISP)

I even went as far as to disable my anti-virus (norton), and dmz my pc just to see if anything on my end was stopping me... umm, nope. I'm tired of fighting to play. This has been going on for a couple months now. No prime time gaming, yet I see people sitting in town doing absolutely nothing and not getting kicked. Frustrating!

I enjoy ESO when it works. So, I'll probably check back occasionally. But for now, I gotta find something to play not diagnose.
  • Creepsley
    Creepsley
    ✭✭✭
    well i got a response on my ticket so posting here the fix that worked for me ;-)
    It seems that the issue is caused by a connectivity problem and in order to resolve it I will ask you to try the following:

First of all make an exception/whitelist inside the anti-virus and Firewall softwares to allow either the Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited folder or the specific files of ESO.exe and the Bethesda.net_Launcher.exe.

Also, for windows firewall here are the steps:

1. Open the Start Menu and type in the search box in the upper right Firewall.
    2. Select the Windows Firewall option.
    3. On the left pane select Allow a program or feature through the Windows Firewall.
    4. Add both the ESO.exe and Bethesda.net_Launcher.exe.
    5. These files can be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Zenimax Online directory
    6. And in C:\Program Files (x86)\Zenimax Online\Launcher.
    7. Then click OK.

Please note: For network troubleshooting purposes, you should contact your ISP for the most accurate trouble-shooting.Nevertheless, I would advise you to try a few simple steps:

To best access The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited, I would recommend configuring your router to open the following outbound ports:

-TCP / UDP Ports 24100 through 24131
    -TCP / UDP Ports 24300 through 24331
    -TCP / UDP Ports 24500 through 24507

• Update the firmware of your router (it is always a good step to take, as it prevents that an outdated firmware interferes on your connection).
    • Try to put your modem/router far from all electrical devices and do not coil up any excess signal or power cables (to eliminate possible interference problems).
  • ZoM_Head
    ZoM_Head
    ✭✭✭✭
    Creepsley wrote: »
    well i got a response on my ticket so posting here the fix that worked for me ;-)
    It seems that the issue is caused by a connectivity problem and in order to resolve it I will ask you to try the following:

First of all make an exception/whitelist inside the anti-virus and Firewall softwares to allow either the Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited folder or the specific files of ESO.exe and the Bethesda.net_Launcher.exe.

Also, for windows firewall here are the steps:

1. Open the Start Menu and type in the search box in the upper right Firewall.
    2. Select the Windows Firewall option.
    3. On the left pane select Allow a program or feature through the Windows Firewall.
    4. Add both the ESO.exe and Bethesda.net_Launcher.exe.
    5. These files can be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Zenimax Online directory
    6. And in C:\Program Files (x86)\Zenimax Online\Launcher.
    7. Then click OK.

Please note: For network troubleshooting purposes, you should contact your ISP for the most accurate trouble-shooting.Nevertheless, I would advise you to try a few simple steps:

To best access The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited, I would recommend configuring your router to open the following outbound ports:

-TCP / UDP Ports 24100 through 24131
    -TCP / UDP Ports 24300 through 24331
    -TCP / UDP Ports 24500 through 24507

• Update the firmware of your router (it is always a good step to take, as it prevents that an outdated firmware interferes on your connection).
    • Try to put your modem/router far from all electrical devices and do not coil up any excess signal or power cables (to eliminate possible interference problems).

I already have all of what you listed since launch of ESO and my friends and i are getting random disconnects on EU.
    mDKs still need a lot of love!
  • Caim12
    Caim12
    ✭✭
    Solved: I changed only from 64bit to 32bit game and no diconnects now! :)
  • kakodaimonos
    kakodaimonos
    Soul Shriven
    Still having this issue. Does blocking those IP's still help?
  • Thorvarg
    Thorvarg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    In the meantime we know what to do. 3 Month ago i discovered that IPv6 should be disabled in the Routermenu !
  • Maleklum
    Maleklum
    Soul Shriven
    Thorvarg wrote: »
    In the meantime we know what to do. 3 Month ago i discovered that IPv6 should be disabled in the Routermenu !

this doesnt fix it for me.