The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Master Enchanting Writ for Superb Glyph of Weapon Damage bugged

MasterSpatula
MasterSpatula
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I got a Master Writ to create a purple Superb Glyph of weapon damage. I created a Superb Glyph with Weapon Damage it effect, but the quest did not progress. This is probably because the glyph with Weapon Damage as its effect is actually called "Superb Glyph of Increase Physical Harm." There is no "Superb Glyph of Weapon Damage."

The writ needs to be corrected so that its glyph is one that exists.
"A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • KnucklesESO
    KnucklesESO
    Soul Shriven
    Superb Glyph of Weapon Damage is the weapon enchant that increases spell and weapon damage. NOT the jewelry enchant. You're looking for Rejera +Okori + Rekuta.
    Lvl 50 Dunmer Magicka DK
    Lvl 50 Dunmer Nightblade Healer
    Lvl 50 Orc Stamina Templar
    Lvl 50 Bosmer Stamina Nightblade
    Lvl 50 Altmer Magicka Sorcerer
    Options
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh for the Love of God. I scrolled through all the runes for the one marked "Weapon Damage," which is the one I used. Why is it supposed to have occurred to me to use the one marked "power" instead?

This may be my mistake, but the root cause is still a terrible design error.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
    Options