Maintenance for the week of June 3:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance June 5, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Getting stuck on small bumps in terrain

silky_soft
silky_soft
✭✭✭✭✭
Still constantly getting this bug while mounted.
Here $15, goat mount please. Not paying 45 : lol :
Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no eta
    Options
  • Annalyse
    Annalyse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I absolutely hate this bug. Horses can run full speed up a flight of stairs but have to practically come to a stop from a slight bump in the road? That's very backwards.
    Options
  • Valethar
    Valethar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Those Daedric mouse turds have some serious mass, don't they? :o
    Resistance is not futile! Say no to the Greed Collective™. Boycott Crown Crates.
    Options
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1
    PC | EU
    Options
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valethar wrote: »
    Those Daedric mouse turds have some serious mass, don't they? :o

It's daedric matter. What most of tamriels mass is made up of
    Here $15, goat mount please. Not paying 45 : lol :
    Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
    How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
    Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs
    Options