The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox Specic Bugs - Trials unplayable

Vezuls
Vezuls
✭✭✭
I will list these from most important order:
1. VMoL first boss & room before DC loops - Basically, 3-6 people will always be DC'd once they commence, making it VERY hard to pass first boss because of the enrage mechanic. After first boss the DC's seem to stop, but as I said, first boss is very hard to do, unless you get lucky with the DC's and don't lose a tank and a healer the whole time. This needs immediate attention, as this is content from the Thieves Guild that we are paying for, and the most fun trial to date.
2. VHrC - when it is night time, DC's start occurring during the first boss, but most noticeably during the 2nd boss fights on both sides. A whole side will eventually DC unless unlucky. Downstairs team has more frequent crashes.
3. VHrC - sometimes HM Warrior will not award the 15k points, however this seems to be fixed judging by patch notes.

This has been reported many times and I was told by 2 ZoS member that they SHOULD be fixed in One Tam. However, SHOULD is not good enough. When One Tamriel drops, it will have been 2 months without Maw and dealing with vHRC DC's. Please, do your best to ensure that the DC's in Maw get fixed first and foremost.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_Finn @Seiffer
  • Vezuls
    Vezuls
    ✭✭✭
    Wanna respond ZoS?
    Options
  • JohnnyBgood
    JohnnyBgood
    Soul Shriven
    I completely second this post and could not have articulated the problems better myself. This is insanity that MoL is still broken and would just like some confirmation from ZOS that they are aware of the issue, specifically on xbox one as I cannot speak to the issue for PS4. Thank you for your time!
    Options
  • Vezuls
    Vezuls
    ✭✭✭
    It's not even an issue on PS4....
    Options
  • Vezuls
    Vezuls
    ✭✭✭
    The lack of response is just devastating.
    Options