The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

My question is zos what the f**k is wrong with you

gingerrabbit666
My question is zos what the f**k is wrong with you. It's like you don't want people to play the game, you brake more than you fix, you don't answer people properly on forums, when people cheat to make the game less enjoyable for everyone else you do nothing but then ban people for trash talking what's with that?? Iv reported like 5 separate things and had the same God dam automated response every time, and for the record no it isn't resolved and no I don't wanna take your stupid server. So come on let's hear what you have to say???? Or are you just gonna ignore this message like you do everyone else's. Fix ya God dam game before ya lose more players. F**king useless
  • Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    coming from a ginger
    Options
  • gingerrabbit666
    Really?? That's what your gonna put?
    Options
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This thread is going places.
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
    Options
  • Doctordarkspawn
    Doctordarkspawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4972848-4224201605-ieiWw.gif
    Options
  • Totalitarian
    Totalitarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for making an unnecessary post that the forum staff now has to clean up.
    PC NA CP 531+
    Aedric Fury Sits Around Doing Nothing
    Sola Auroron Magicka Templar
    Lunaria Chimeri Magicka Dragonknight
    The Chosen of the Storm Stamina Sorcerer
    Ward-Scales Magicka Nightblade
    Sanctius Luxen Stamina Templar
    Nerwaye Auroron Magicka Sorcerer
    Warden Vyrkyl Stamina Dragonknight
    The Ninth Adventurer Stamina Nightblade
    Magna-Sola Magicka Templar
    The Celestial Lady Magicka Templar
    Read their adventures!
    The Celestial Lady
    Options
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure if raging at customer support or in general...
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
    Options
  • Paraflex
    Paraflex
    ✭✭✭✭
    Woah relax posting threads like this isn't very constructive just shows you have a short temper. Do you get upset in the grocery store when it's busy and all the lines are full?

To me I think they are improving communications with the community and producing better quality patches.

I love IC but man did it come with some bugs
    Hollykills CP 630 Templar Healer - Ad PS4 Warlord Rank

Max Stam/Mag Dk
    Max Stam Sorc
    Max Stam/Mag NB

Don't care to dps much so I heal.

Options
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wayfarerx wrote: »

To the place where locked threads go to die, lost for all time.
    Options
  • gingerrabbit666
    The non existent customer support. Let them delete the post then I'll know what we're really worth to them.
    Options
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    danno8 wrote: »
    wayfarerx wrote: »

To the place where locked threads go to die, lost for all time.

Yeah that's the place I was thinking of.
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
    Options
  • Smasherx74
    Smasherx74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    88165379be1e6fd363007450413740f5.jpg

Master Debater
    Options
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My question is zos what the f**k is wrong with you. It's like you don't want people to play the game, you brake more than you fix, you don't answer people properly on forums, when people cheat to make the game less enjoyable for everyone else you do nothing but then ban people for trash talking what's with that?? Iv reported like 5 separate things and had the same God dam automated response every time, and for the record no it isn't resolved and no I don't wanna take your stupid server. So come on let's hear what you have to say???? Or are you just gonna ignore this message like you do everyone else's. Fix ya God dam game before ya lose more players. F**king useless

I said this last week and this morning already.

Someone inset the Lord sidious meme with "goooood let the hate flow through you"

Tbf, write like a 12yr old school girl wiv ya fix dis and yeah but no but yh yh, isn't going to go anywhere, the internet likes well written complaints and hate.

Also for the record they don't brake the game, that's to slow something down, they break the game B)
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
    Options
  • gingerrabbit666
    Bugs I don't mind, breaking more than they fix does bother me, especially when someone cheats or something like that or I report a problem and it doesn't get resolved. Iv had the game since launch and only reported 5 of the problems my temper is normally fine
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

This post is to let you know that we've felt it necessary to close this thread. The reason being that this thread seems mostly meant to discuss cheating an exploits, if you'd like to discuss this topic you can do so here. Also, please do try and remain civil while discussing on that thread as well, keep in mind that censor bypassing and bashing are in no way constructive and is against the Forum Rules.

Thank you for understanding.
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.