Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Permabans being lifted] ZOS how are we as a community dealing with exploits/hacking?

• starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Manpoints wrote: »
    You guys gotta remember, its not just the CE cheats that result in in-game advantages. Keyboard scripting for auto-dps has always been an issue that has never been addressed, I know people who still do that today. So many people who shouted down the complaints about the banker exploit are now hopping on the bandwagon trying to force change...

...but you guys do remember this is the lot that posted their exemption to TOS because someone has a twitch channel.

My opinion, is ban anyone permanently who knowingly exploits an in game bug, be it with CE, be it with the banker (they did track how many times the same writ was used), be it with jumping through walls - whatever. I look at the forums today and I see nothing but a community in uproar about how this game has sunken so far - well we are the ones that let it get there by not forcing ZOS to bring the ban hammer sooner and in doing so encouraging exploiting ***.

Umm no . I can name people that lost forum privileges over that last 2 years trying to get the game masters attention , but I won't . Players in PvP have been fighting to fix these exploits since closed beta .

And go back to those threads and you'll notice us far from united in our response to exploits. Remember way back to % dmg increases making Acid Spray an AOE 1 shot? Or even just a month ago the banker exploit, the amount of people who used it, in those threads shouting down the people who were against it. But if you have an example of an exploit, bug, or cheat that was picked up by the community and pushed down ZOS's throat so they had to take action due to the overwhelming insistence of it, i'll eat my words

Batswarm.

AoE caps.

Nightstalkers' Footsteps + Night's Silence.

Hog leather farms.

Bankers.

I mean, yeah there are always a few dissenters, but those were all fairly unified as I recall.
    Edited by starkerealm on 30 May 2016 05:37
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    BFT88 wrote: »
    Well my entire thread showing video evidence from 3 different people, and multiple screenshots from people, got locked with "We're locking this thread due to naming and shaming." I'm done with this game, you got some guy on the forums locking threads that has NO IDEA THE LEVEL OF FRUSTRATION we are at 11 hours from a 30 day campaign completion. THANK YOU ZOS, LOCK ALL THE THREADS AND HIDE THE PROBLEM.

Post them on youtube and direct us there G
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys gotta remember, its not just the CE cheats that result in in-game advantages. Keyboard scripting for auto-dps has always been an issue that has never been addressed, I know people who still do that today. So many people who shouted down the complaints about the banker exploit are now hopping on the bandwagon trying to force change...

...but you guys do remember this is the lot that posted their exemption to TOS because someone has a twitch channel.

My opinion, is ban anyone permanently who knowingly exploits an in game bug, be it with CE, be it with the banker (they did track how many times the same writ was used), be it with jumping through walls - whatever. I look at the forums today and I see nothing but a community in uproar about how this game has sunken so far - well we are the ones that let it get there by not forcing ZOS to bring the ban hammer sooner and in doing so encouraging exploiting ***.

Umm no . I can name people that lost forum privileges over that last 2 years trying to get the game masters attention , but I won't . Players in PvP have been fighting to fix these exploits since closed beta .

And go back to those threads and you'll notice us far from united in our response to exploits. Remember way back to % dmg increases making Acid Spray an AOE 1 shot? Or even just a month ago the banker exploit, the amount of people who used it, in those threads shouting down the people who were against it. But if you have an example of an exploit, bug, or cheat that was picked up by the community and pushed down ZOS's throat so they had to take action due to the overwhelming insistence of it, i'll eat my words

Ok I get your angle . Yes , we all got shot down back then but that's on the game people , they should of listened . Cheaters aren't gonna admit anything . An the punishment so far has been non existent if any but a few days .
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Naming and shaming has legal issues attached to it, I have never heard of a gaming company or any company doing that. It's just not going to happen.

BF4 Names and shames. Comes up in the kill scroll thingy. Maybe that's just an australian server thing, I don't know.
    Here $15, goat mount please. Not paying 45 : lol :
    Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
    How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
    Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs
  • Manpoints
    Manpoints
    ✭✭✭✭

Ok I get your angle . Yes , we all got shot down back then but that's on the game people , they should of listened . Cheaters aren't gonna admit anything . An the punishment so far has been non existent if any but a few days .

I agree with you dude, I do, and it frustrates the hell out of me the community changes they bring in with the lack of their response. How many people on the last flurry of exploits said 'next time there's a banking exploit Im going to use it since 10 million gold is worth 3 days of playing another game'. These soft decisions have created the community that is completely unafraid of cheating.

@starkerealm - I dont think the whole community was behind many of those things, I remember the AOE cap debates coming down to who had an 'in' with the devs more than popular opinion, yeah vampire stealth speed, I'll give you that one but the banker issue was reported and posted about for months before they would even acknowledge it, 'responded quickly' - pssht, they buried the issue and banned/deleted any reference to it on forums/reddit and that has plenty of people trying their hardest to get threads closed by forcing the debate personal so they get to keep their free ***.
    Edited by Manpoints on 30 May 2016 05:48
    GM of Potato Syndicate, (Gone' Casual) ---- I'MZ A GOD!
    GM of Mi Amor Libre Spanish ERP ---- Shadilay
    Manpoints - Templar // Womanpoints - DK // Abopoints - NB // Manepoints - NB // Sexypoints - Sorc // Hermann Purring - DK // Browniepoints - Templar // Tigger SMB - Templar // Affirmative Actionpoints - DK // Sha Bipoints - Sorc // Hughe Mungus - DK // Rachel Dolezol - Warden??
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @starkerealm - I dont think the whole community was behind many of those things, I remember the AOE cap debates coming down to who had an 'in' with the devs more than popular opinion, yeah vampire stealth speed, I'll give you that one but the banker issue was reported and posted about for months before they would even acknowledge it, 'responded quickly' - pssht, they buried the issue and banned/deleted any reference to it on forums/reddit and that has plenty of people trying their hardest to get threads closed by forcing the debate personal so they get to keep their free ***.

As I recall, the AOE cap was something that went in pretty quickly. In large part because of the batswarm + Sorc + Dragonguard combo. It's the argument that it should be taken out and didn't really work correctly in the first place that bogged down. The decision to add the caps took less than a week, as I remember it.

As for the Banker exploit, I want to say it was a month between that being a known issue on the boards and it getting "fixed," but if it popped up on Reddit before then, I missed that.

The worst part with the Vampire speed boost, and AOE caps, for that matter, is they weren't really exploits. But, that's an old discussion.
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So if there is no major announcement before Tuesday when the servers go down for the DLC patch, can we get enough people to not even open the launcher all of Tuesday or longer as a form of protest for them to be public about this whole situation?
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So if there is no major announcement before Tuesday when the servers go down for the DLC patch, can we get enough people to not even open the launcher all of Tuesday or longer as a form of protest for them to be public about this whole situation?

I just unsubbed today along with a dozen guild members stating the exploitation as the reason . If it gets fixed , we will be happy to resub . If not , no sweat , we're not paying for the meteor shower .
  • Manpoints
    Manpoints
    ✭✭✭✭

I'm down.

- No more exploits only getting a 3 day ban, if you do it knowingly (like people mining 1,000 ore from 1 writ) PERMANENT
    - No more exemptions based on someones popularity with either ZOS or the 'community'
    - No more brushing problems under the rug and pretending they aren't there and deleting reference to them then turning around and saying 'look at our quick 24 hour response' 2 months later.
    - TRANSPARENCY AND HONESTY with the community, when a bug or exploit is detected, talk to us about it, assure us that it will be punished (this will actually REDUCE ITS USE)

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

*edit for spelling* repost this image to unite for ZOS's change of attitude. http://ih1.redbubble.net/image.9467137.2102/flat,550x550,075,f.jpg
    Edited by Manpoints on 30 May 2016 06:05
    Manpoints - Templar // Womanpoints - DK // Abopoints - NB // Manepoints - NB // Sexypoints - Sorc // Hermann Purring - DK // Browniepoints - Templar // Tigger SMB - Templar // Affirmative Actionpoints - DK // Sha Bipoints - Sorc // Hughe Mungus - DK // Rachel Dolezol - Warden??
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    most people don't take vMA scores seriously because players will do account-share runs for real money. I assume anyone at the top of the leaderboard does this for others tbh. Some ego's were hurt we get it, let's stop acting like pve players are holier than thou, there is stuff that happens on that side of the track too just saying. As long as someone can account share a run I'm not taking anyone seriously with maelstrom.

Really sad that you're speaking out in support of individuals who used the cheat. -_-

There are players who work hard in every aspect of the game, and they are being directly hurt by this.
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I just unsubbed today along with a dozen guild members stating the exploitation as the reason . If it gets fixed , we will be happy to resub . If not , no sweat , we're not paying for the meteor shower .

I just resubbed (now canceled) last week in anticipation for the crafting bags, but if they dont get out in front of this and be aggressive about it, theres no way i could support ZOS any more. Ive been willing to defend ZOS before, but theres no excuse to not be harsh and willing to delay the DLC for a fix to the hacking issues.
  • Manpoints
    Manpoints
    ✭✭✭✭

I just resubbed (now canceled) last week in anticipation for the crafting bags, but if they dont get out in front of this and be aggressive about it, theres no way i could support ZOS any more. Ive been willing to defend ZOS before, but theres no excuse to not be harsh and willing to delay the DLC for a fix to the hacking issues.

One could say, you're mad as hell and not going to take it anymore?
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well I'm not really mad as hell . More like befuddled and annoyed . Either way I'm not taking it .
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

>.> I feel like this is a joke thats going over my head. But, I dont get mad, I get stabby.
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Reposting this image for a friend who is equally p****ed off about everything:

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

-Solisyne Vedrano
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • Manpoints
    Manpoints
    ✭✭✭✭

>.> I feel like this is a joke thats going over my head. But, I dont get mad, I get stabby.

Post the image, UNITE!

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reposting this image for a friend who is equally p****ed off about everything:

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

-Solisyne Vedrano

Can we get the poster in cornflower blue ? An maybe a different guy . He looks more confused then mad as hell .
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hm... I knew a guy like you once, back on "Cell Block C". We called him "Mr. Buttah-Fingaz". You can probably guess why. Lol.
  • Tommy1979AtWar
    Tommy1979AtWar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nifty2g wrote: »
    So to you ZOS, I hope you are doing the right thing, but if this continues to get out of hand, your community is going to lose it's faith and turn against you.

Many already have lost faith in them, this is just another bump in the road for zos which will be brushed aside until the next one, you're mistaken if you think the community matters to zos, I can't think of a single time they haven't seemingly treat the community with contempt when something gamebreaking has been pointed out.
    Best thing to do is just try to enjoy your own game as best you can, accept that it's broken and it's not going to get fixed because truth be known they're just not interested.
    It may suck coming to that realisation but once you accept it you kinda start to enjoy the game again and learn to ignore everything that's wrong with it..... or you give up and play something else.
    It may feel good to vent and naming and shaming the cheats is one way to do so but ultimitely it's easier for them to just ban or threaten you with a ban to shut you up.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's a paraphrased quote from the 1976 film Network. The character played by William Holden is a news anchor who has a nervous breakdown on camera, leading to that line.
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So to you ZOS, I hope you are doing the right thing, but if this continues to get out of hand, your community is going to lose it's faith and turn against you.

Many already have lost faith in them, this is just another bump in the road for zos which will be brushed aside until the next one, you're mistaken if you think the community matters to zos, I can't think of a single time they haven't seemingly treat the community with contempt when something gamebreaking has been pointed out.
    Best thing to do is just try to enjoy your own game as best you can, accept that it's broken and it's not going to get fixed because truth be known they're just not interested.
    It may suck coming to that realisation but once you accept it you kinda start to enjoy the game again and learn to ignore everything that's wrong with it..... or you give up and play something else.
    It may feel good to vent and naming and shaming the cheats is one way to do so but ultimitely it's easier for them to just ban or threaten you with a ban to shut you up.

Which is a damn shame. If ZOS spent as much effort in trying to do away with the: Cheaters, hackers, etc. as they did trying to silence people on the forums — we'd not be at their jugular and turning on them. We'd not be losing faith in them as a company at such an alarming rate.

Handle your business. Zenimax. Get to the bottom of the crap, even if it takes all night. Stop, drop, and open up shop on these hackers.

And yes, I really made a DMX reference on a MMO forum. Lol.
    Edited by Ch4mpTW on 30 May 2016 07:31
  • TheHsN
    TheHsN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AND NON OF COMMENT OR ANYTHING FROM ZOS....

LIKE ALWAYS...
    Plays:
    Magicka SORC - PvE/PvP
    Stamina NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka Templar - PvE
    Stamina Templar - PvP
    Magicka DK - PvE
    Stamina DK - PvE
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ch4mpTW on this issue I lost faith about a year and a half ago.

I love this game, I love the developers but as I've said there is some messed up backwards corporate style of running things going on which doesn't mesh with an MMO company.

I won't give up given them lip for these kinds of issues, I just wondering how long it's worth trying for rather than playing the game and pretending it's not cheat2win.

So for ZOS (if they're still reading) once again here are all the examples of what you should be doing.

SWTOR Exploit Warning Post
    EVE Online Exploits Page
    Diablo 3 Exploit Warning Post
    Guild Wars 2 Reddit Comment

Take note of how every other major company actually talks about the issues, how they warn people and then ban them and then ban them.

Here is an example from EVE Online from this year.
    Firstly they make a news post when they become aware: https://community.eveonline.com/news/news-channels/eve-online-news/drone-exploit-notification/ This news post is on the websites/forums/launcher/character select or as close to everywhere they can get it.
    Then they fix the issue ASAP, not "next update" ASAP.
    Then they look through the data and reports and take action against accounts.
    Note that CCP now has a two strike policy (down from three) meaning temp ban, then perma ban.
    They have a smaller player base and ESO but haven't been doomed by very draconian rules enforcement so that argument can't be used.

Here are three videos from their security team talking about rules enforcement and server security. Notice how they're open about things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Vd-CpnjvAM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CZR9w3ftjY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBD7CL9oQqE

On a personal note which I am not sure matters to ZOS but hey ***...

I really hope someone from ZOS actually takes the time to watch those videos, because for whatever you want to say about EVE Online the company running it are probably one of the best in the world. I invest seven years of my life into that game, took five vacations to Iceland to attend their fanfest, dropped money on $100+ collectables, was a member of a corp (guild) of friends for five years.

This year I unsubbed and left all of that behind because I liked ESO more, for all the issues this game faces I enjoy the base mechanics and gameplay of it more. However when threads like this are happening, when I sit and work reading the forums at lunch and every single day I see a new thread about exploits get buried and ignored or just moderated away, I have to ask myself why am I bothering, there are better ways to spend my time and money.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ch4mpTW wrote: »

Which is a damn shame. If ZOS spent as much effort in trying to do away with the: Cheaters, hackers, etc. as they did trying to silence people on the forums — we'd not be at their jugular and turning on them. We'd not be losing faith in them as a company at such an alarming rate.

Handle your business. Zenimax. Get to the bottom of the crap, even if it takes all night. Stop, drop, and open up shop on these hackers.

And yes, I really made a DMX reference on a MMO forum. Lol.
    You get a awesome for that.
  • SlayerTheDragon
    SlayerTheDragon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When did they remove the server-side validations? Were there even patch notes?

Edited by SlayerTheDragon on 30 May 2016 07:46
    ¤═══¤ People don't like it when you talk to them with your weapon drawn ¤═══¤
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually something I forgot in my last post.

How about having one of those nice red news bars, and one of those advertising slides on the launcher stating that game exploitation will lead to account sanctions. You don't have to name what or how, but actually show everyone in the game and on the forums you're making a stand this time.

It might cause some people to think twice before abusing this for new or further.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Immortal_Dark410
    Immortal_Dark410
    ✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Actually something I forgot in my last post.

How about having one of those nice red news bars, and one of those advertising slides on the launcher stating that game exploitation will lead to account sanctions. You don't have to name what or how, but actually show everyone in the game and on the forums you're making a stand this time.

It might cause some people to think twice before abusing this for new or further.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Ya I would have to agree with you whole-heartedly, I think its about time the player base sees some kind of response or action, especially after this recent hack / Exploit going around. I also hope they watch the videos and read the Info you so clearly posted.
    Edited by Immortal_Dark410 on 30 May 2016 08:15
    Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF TAMRIEL
    Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF NIRN
    (ALL FACTION TRADE GUILDS)

PC NA SERVER
    DC - DARKDROGO | ORC | STAM DK | LVL 50 | CP 930
    AD - DARK-GEARLT-OF-RIVIA | ALTMER | MAG SORC | LVL 50 | CP 930
    EP - DARK-ABYSS | DUNMER | MAG TEMP | LVL 50 | CP 930
    DC - REAPERS-CLOACK-OF-YASSASEEN | BRETON | MAG NB | LVL 50 | CP 930
    AD - DARK-SLADE-WILSON | KHAJIIT | STAM NB | LVL 50 | CP 930
    AD - THE-LAST-DRUID-OF-PARANOR | ALTMER | MAG DK | LVL 50 | CP 930
    AD - GALADRIEL-LADY OF LIGHT | IMPERIAL | STAM SORC | LVL 50 | CP 930

CONSOLE PS5 NA SERVER AS WELL
  • Naslu
    Naslu
    ✭✭✭
    from Zenis Eula:

"In addition to the restrictions, conditions and limitations set forth in the ZeniMax Terms of Service and the ZeniMax Code of Conduct, the license granted to you in this Agreement is subject to the conditions, restrictions and limitations set forth in Sections 1, 2, and this Section 4 of this Agreement (collectively, the "License Limitations"). Any use of the Game in violation of the License Limitations will be regarded as an infringement of ZeniMax's copyrights in and to the Game and will be a breach of this Agreement. You agree that you will not and will not assist any other person, under any circumstances:

in whole or in part, distribute, publicly perform of display, sell, transmit, publish, edit, reproduce, sublicense, rent, lease, loan or otherwise transfer the Game, any related software or content, including without limitation any access keys;

in whole or in part, modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, attempt to derive source code from, modify, disassemble, decompile, or create derivative works based on the Game; provided, however, that you may make one (1) copy of the Game Client and the manuals that accompany it for archival purposes only and you may install the relevant Game Client on one or more computers or consoles by you or under your legitimate control as described in Section 1 above;

use cheats, automation software (bots), hacks, mods or any other unauthorized third-party software designed to modify the Game or adversely impact any other persons playing of the Game or his/her experience of playing the Game
    ;"

Its time to take some actions !!!! Ban this kiddies forever!!! NOW
    Guild Hodor
    • Marbella Ori / Temp Healer
    • Naslu / Stam Templer
    • Ordaril / Magicka Sorc
    • Allaine De Ladonia / Magicka DK
    • Gretel Witchhunter / Magicka NB
    • Lili Catani / Magicka Tank NB
    • Prince Adam of Eternia / Stam DK

[/center]
  • Force-Siphon
    Force-Siphon
    ✭✭✭✭
    most people don't take vMA scores seriously because players will do account-share runs for real money. I assume anyone at the top of the leaderboard does this for others tbh. Some ego's were hurt we get it, let's stop acting like pve players are holier than thou, there is stuff that happens on that side of the track too just saying. As long as someone can account share a run I'm not taking anyone seriously with maelstrom.

Really sad that you're speaking out in support of individuals who used the cheat. -_-

There are players who work hard in every aspect of the game, and they are being directly hurt by this.

lol bee I'm not speaking out in support of anyone I'm pointing out that the vMA leaderboards aren't taken seriously as long as people are account sharing which we all know is happening. I also highly doubt there is a way to prove what did or didn't happen in this persons run and the leaderboards are getting wiped on Tuesday for DB anyway from what I heard. I'm not defending anyone I'm pointing out that the game has so many issues that make this almost impossible to deal with unless it's something like the potato Zerg lord who is on vid meteoring Mage guards or that other EP who went straight telvanni Mage in another vid that was posted. These are easy cases to deal with, they clearly didn't have any way of knowing when people were using cheat engine or it wouldn't have been so widespread.

I get that people are upset because their score was jumped by someone who everyone feels cheated...im upset about having to tank 40000 meteors the other night, but ZOS won't do anything about it anyway. the main EP player who was using cheat engine in cyrodiil already got a temp ban earlier in the week for it before the forums blew up and was allowed back into the game from what I was told lol.

Edited by Force-Siphon on 30 May 2016 08:57
    The one and only Force Siphon - PVP Sorc NA
    1 man zerg

twitch.tv/forcesiphon
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

lol bee I'm not speaking out in support of anyone I'm pointing out that the vMA leaderboards aren't taken seriously as long as people are account sharing which we all know is happening. I also highly doubt there is a way to prove what did or didn't happen in this persons run and the leaderboards are getting wiped on Tuesday for DB anyway from what I heard. I'm not defending anyone I'm pointing out that the game has so many issues that make this almost impossible to deal with unless it's something like the potato Zerg lord who is on vid meteoring Mage guards or that other EP who went straight telvanni Mage in another vid that was posted. These are easy cases to deal with, they clearly didn't have any way of knowing when people were using cheat engine or it wouldn't have been so widespread.

I get that people are upset because their score was jumped by someone who everyone feels cheated...im upset about having to tank 40000 meteors the other night, but ZOS won't do anything about it anyway. the main EP player who was using cheat engine in cyrodiil already got a temp ban earlier in the week for it before the forums blew up and was allowed back into the game from what I was told lol.
    I don't think it's fair to claim they aren't taken seriously because to some people they are very serious.
    #MOREORBS
This discussion has been closed.