Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Nightblades to OP

Xilador
Xilador
Soul Shriven
With the siphon ability a nightblade was doing 4 times as much Healing per seccond as a templar wtf
  • stasa1981eb17_ESO
    stasa1981eb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Before creating a topic of conversation, you should consider what you write and as it sounds - "Nightblades to OP" "wtf"

/facepalm
  • Xilador
    Xilador
    Soul Shriven
    Before creating a topic of conversation, you should consider what you write and as it sounds - "Nightblades to OP" "wtf"

/facepalm
    idc I wrote this whilst raging
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xilador wrote: »

/facepalm

Then it can be made fun of since raging is particularly hilarious for those watching.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • kaosodin
    kaosodin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol
  • Xilador
    Xilador
    Soul Shriven

/facepalm

Then it can be made fun of since raging is particularly hilarious for those watching.

yes
  • Loco_Mofo
    Loco_Mofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What siphon ability? How much healing? Any proof to back this up?

Come on man...
  • Phaoryx
    Phaoryx
    ✭✭✭
    This thread made me chuckle.
  • valen741
    valen741
    ✭✭✭
    It's nice to see someone complaining about us NB's being powerful for a change ;)
  • Mablung
    Mablung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Nightblade ability is too OP"....I suggest correcting your title to this if you wish to be taken seriously otherwise you are a troll doing it all wrong.
  • rawne1980b16_ESO
    rawne1980b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone complaining about Nightblades.

I honestly don't know whether to laugh or cry .... with laughter.
  • the.dzeneralb16_ESO
    lmao at thinking nightblades are op in any way
  • Sue_D_Nim
    Sue_D_Nim
    ✭✭✭

/facepalm

You might also want to learn the difference between "to" and "too" ... not to mention "two." The way you've written it, it's analogous to the sentence "Nightblades are going to, or are expected to, OP." Now there's a WTF for you.
    "If danger doesn't find her, she'll seek it out and invite it home to dinner." ~ Prince Naemon
    "Such despair! Richer than a cheese sorbet!" ~ Sheogorath
  • ozgod22_eso
    ozgod22_eso
    ✭✭✭
    Think this is an L2P thread.
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sue_D_Nim wrote: »

/facepalm

You might also want to learn the difference between "to" and "too" ... not to mention "two." The way you've written it, it's analogous to the sentence "Nightblades are going to, or are expected to, OP." Now there's a WTF for you.

But there is no to, too or two in my post? Just kidding. You obviously quoted me by mistake.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • lecarcajou_ESO
    lecarcajou_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ira furor brevis est, as the Latin proverb goes, ahem. (Wrath is a brief madness.)
    "Morally Decentralized."
  • GrimCyclone
    GrimCyclone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    valen741 wrote: »
    It's nice to see someone complaining about us NB's being powerful for a change ;)

It's a joke, Howdy. A joke.
  • WaystedMinedub17_ESO
    These poor DKs, just touch their toes to the nerf pool and they run screaming that someone else is OP to try to save themselves. Here's hoping they drown in the kiddie pool.
  • sylviermoone
    sylviermoone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bahahahahaha!!!!!!! Night blades OP. I nearly peed myself laughing.
    Co-GM, Angry Unicorn Traders: PC/NA
    "Official" Master Merchant Tech Support
    and Differently Geared AF
    @sylviermoone
  • Arsenic_Touch
    Arsenic_Touch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is about as hilarious as people that are claiming sword and board is useless now which in turn makes DKs useless and templar's are the weakest class.

Edit: I love that little sink feature. Way to go ZoS.
    Edited by Arsenic_Touch on 26 May 2014 04:18
    Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?

╔═════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╗
    "Hope can drown lost in thunderous sound."
    "Fear can claim what little faith remains."
    "Death will take those who fight alone."
    "But united we can break a fate once set in stone."

╚═════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╝

NA // Ebonheart Pact // Leader of CORE Legion // Namira Beta Tester // VR11 NB
  • ElliottXO
    ElliottXO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblades aren't OP, but leeching strikes in PVE is OP.
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nightblades are awesome. It is a very popular legend among bad players to think NBS are bad. There are some problems due to bugged skills but still a great class.
    ElliottXO wrote: »
    Nightblades aren't OP, but leeching strikes in PVE is OP.

No it is not. It is bugged and more or less worthless in it's state for a tanky NB in VR5+ compared to Siphoning Attacks.
    Edited by PBpsy on 26 May 2014 07:49
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • Sue_D_Nim
    Sue_D_Nim
    ✭✭✭
    Sue_D_Nim wrote: »

But there is no to, too or two in my post? Just kidding. You obviously quoted me by mistake.

@Korah_Eaglecry, sorry for the misunderstanding. My remark, and the pronoun "you," were addressed to the OP. I thought out the nesting of the quotes carefully. I was adding to an ongoing dialog regarding grammar which included the OP, you, and stasa1981eb17_ESO .
    "If danger doesn't find her, she'll seek it out and invite it home to dinner." ~ Prince Naemon
    "Such despair! Richer than a cheese sorbet!" ~ Sheogorath
  • Xilador
    Xilador
    Soul Shriven
    This is great I started an argument... beautiful
  • Sithisvoid
    Sithisvoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What?