The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Friends Character does not show up on the game but he is in my group

rlantz
rlantz
Soul Shriven
My friends character is not visible on the game but his marker on the map is there and I can hear him in the group chat. Please help so my friend and I can all actually play together like we should be.
  • Inactive Account
    Inactive Account
    ✭✭✭✭
    Try un-grouping then grouping again.

Phasing issues happen from time to time.
    Options
  • thr0bbingpon3r
    Switch zones. Either enter a building or use a way shrine or something. Worked for my brother.
    Options
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We can also recommend using the "Travel To Player" option from the group menu in-game, @rlantz.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Options
    Staff Post
  • MrSuplex
    MrSuplex
    ✭✭
    On a related note, some of my Xbox friends who play the game are not showing up in my friend list for the game, and when I search for them they do not show up either. Is this a known issue?
    Options
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MrSuplex wrote: »
    On a related note, some of my Xbox friends who play the game are not showing up in my friend list for the game, and when I search for them they do not show up either. Is this a known issue?

Sure is! There is a workaround you can try in the mean time: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/173858
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Options
    Staff Post