Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Constantly getting kicked off

ErwinOrLose
ErwinOrLose
Soul Shriven
Literally after playing 1-2 minutes...I get kicked off and back in that infernal queue!! What the hell...I have a good internet connection at 500 bps and I get a "bad internet connection" message? Is this an issue?
  • Dakhanavar
    Same issue here. I got to play for a whole 10 mins though. Hopefully it will be fixed later
  • Mushroombeard
    Mushroombeard
    ✭✭
    Having this issue too, probably due to the stress on the servers right now, eventually it will get better because they are addressing the overload as we speak, and after a while, people will be more speak out in the world, which won't stress out the area's themselves, causing people to crash out of the game.

Patience is a virtue, but I understand the frustration, I'm experiencing it too :)
    Find what you love and let it kill you
  • Dakhanavar
    I have a feeling this weekend it will be worse, But it's an MMO it's expected