The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Problem with Transfer, Please help

Khipu
Khipu
✭✭✭
So.. For two seconds, before I fell asleep trying to log in during the launch, I finally got into login screen on the European Server, as I switched because some people could get onto the European server.
I didn't want to put my transferred characters on that server so I quickly made an account here to use on that (I'm on Xbox). Then I still wasn't able to get on there, anyway.
Well I am now not getting any option to sign in on my Regular account on the North American server this morning. Am I screwed? Is the login lost forever? Should I remedy this by creating another Xbox One Profile? I don't know, but I'm getting a tad nauseous.
Thank you, greatly, for any assisstance
Sejreia-Efeliel-Olympias-Emerald Ire-Asifi Kare-Skips~on~Starfire-Everbloom-Sugrahdun-Elsreia-Ceruval
PC NA
MMORPG:2004-2019
Taking stealth away from the Bosmer is like taking magic away from the Altmer, making Nords allergic to mead, or making Orcs pretty. - @Cundu_Ertur
“Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.” ― Walt Whitman
  • Khipu
    Khipu
    ✭✭✭
    Nevermind, I just used my other xbox profile. That worked. Thanks :)
    Sejreia-Efeliel-Olympias-Emerald Ire-Asifi Kare-Skips~on~Starfire-Everbloom-Sugrahdun-Elsreia-Ceruval
    PC NA
    MMORPG:2004-2019
    Taking stealth away from the Bosmer is like taking magic away from the Altmer, making Nords allergic to mead, or making Orcs pretty. - @Cundu_Ertur
    “Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.” ― Walt Whitman