The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Arkala's Legion....An army for the Ebonheart Pact

Lord_Arkala
Lord_Arkala
✭✭✭
Brothers and sisters of Tamriel, hear my voice! Lord Arkala is recruiting from all races to fill his ranks!

I am a veteran ESO player moving from PC to console and will be seeking like minded gamers for my guild.

The guild will be focused on PvE, dungeons, raids, questing, crafting, trading, and making long lasting friendships. If anyone is interested in joining feel free to leave your gamertag below or message me on live. My gamertag is Lord Arkala

Only requirments are 18+ (exceptions can be made based on maturity level)
Must have a mic

We look forward to seeing you out there!
  • Lord_Arkala
    Lord_Arkala
    ✭✭✭
    Update

We have skooma....lots of skooma
  • Grimnaur
    Grimnaur
    ✭✭✭
    Did somebody say Skooma?

1zcig00.png

“Laugh whenever you can. Keeps you from killing yourself when things are bad. That and vodka.” - J.B.
  • Lord_Arkala
    Lord_Arkala
    ✭✭✭
    All the skooma you want just keep it hush hush admins are "crack"ing down on the stuff
  • ThantosDI
    ThantosDI
    Soul Shriven
    I would be intreted in joining! I have ordered ESO on XBOX One and am excited to play it! My GamerTag is ThantosDI same as here so feel free to add and chat with me. Also is the age requirment a Physical age or mental age?
  • Lord_Arkala
    Lord_Arkala
    ✭✭✭
    It's a physical age but I am willing to make exceptions based off of maturity level
  • Lord_Arkala
    Lord_Arkala
    ✭✭✭
    ThantosDI wrote: »
    I would be intreted in joining! I have ordered ESO on XBOX One and am excited to play it! My GamerTag is ThantosDI same as here so feel free to add and chat with me. Also is the age requirment a Physical age or mental age?

Send me a message on Xbox live I can't find you for some reason
  • ThantosDI
    ThantosDI
    Soul Shriven
    Oh I am 20 with the mind of a perverted 12 year old ( during moments) but whats your user name ill add you
  • Lord_Arkala
    Lord_Arkala
    ✭✭✭
    ThantosDI wrote: »
    Oh I am 20 with the mind of a perverted 12 year old ( during moments) but whats your user name ill add you

Lord Arkala
  • ThantosDI
    ThantosDI
    Soul Shriven
    found u