Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Don't believe sorcs are OP?

filmoretub17_ESO
filmoretub17_ESO
✭✭✭
Goto Azura's Star look for a sorc and it always takes about 10 people to take him down. There is no DK,Templar, or NB that can kill this guy. So if the only person who is capable of killing this sorc is another sorc then something is wrong with PVP balance. Before you argue that this guy is only 1 in a thousand I would like to point that there is no other class that has something like this happening.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Naming & Shaming]
Edited by ZOS_MollyH on 21 April 2015 15:36
  • filmoretub17_ESO
    filmoretub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Azura's Star NA
  • King Bozo
    King Bozo
    ✭✭✭
    Work on your skills you will get him tiger.
  • ArterionAU
    ArterionAU
    ✭✭✭
    Curious to know what he's build is if this is true.
    Adalmor Devourer of All - Nord Dragonknight EP Tank
    Gah-Kaj-Mota - Argonian Warden EP Tank
    Soran Tailas - Breton Templar DC Healer
    Arterion Auduseus - High Elf Sorcerer AD Magsorc
    Ancarion Aeduseus - High Elf Templar AD Magplar
    Aonus Audeseus - High Elf Warden AD Magden
    Azarath T'rizain - Dark Elf Dragonknight EP MagDK
    Azaron the Dread Wolf - Dark Elf Night Blade EP MagBlade
    Azzan Ansei - Redguard Night Blade AD StamBlade
    Arius Artorious - Imperial Templar AD Stamplar
    Kayne Ansei - Redguard Warden DC Stamden
    Do'ashi Kharhan - Khajiit Sorcerer AD Werewolf Stamsorc
    Azah Ansei - Redguard Dragonknight EP StamDK
    Founder of the Victorious Brotherhood
    Bringer of Light I The Flawless Conqueror I Boethiah's Scythe | Dro m'athra Destroyer | Craglorn Trials Conqueror I Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor I Voice of Reason I Blackrose Executioner
  • Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen him die plenty of times, and not just to other sorcs. He is a really good player and it will take another good player to beat him.
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter
    Exquisite Bedlam - Sorcerer AD rank 34
    Cinnamonspiderdreams - Sorcerer EP rank 24
    Synaris Astarte - Templar DC rank 24
    Cinnamon Spider - Nightblade AD

Youtube - Cinnamon_Spider
  • King Bozo
    King Bozo
    ✭✭✭
    Sorcs die and they are not hard to deal with. Another nerf sorc thread l2p.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its not unheard of......to call for a nerf if you meet someone really good in combat, regardless of class.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Kypho
    Kypho
    ✭✭✭✭
    LIES!!! NERF DODGE, NERF CLOAK, NERF ANYTHING WHAT IS NOT SORCERER STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sorcerer has no defense, worst class shield and worst damage, and worst procs on fagment!!!!!!!!!!!

Pls ZoS!!!! Boost sorcerers!!!!!!!!

L2P L2P sorc is not OP, the players are just so skilled, it looks OP. The truth is, that all sorcerer players are just awesome, best in ESO players! Sorcerer need more ward, more spamfagment, better overload, better escape skill!!!!!!!!

@ZOS_GinaBruno BOOST SORCERERS they are SO UNDERPOWERED!!!!
    Edited by Kypho on 21 April 2015 13:25
  • OdinForge
    OdinForge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My opinion on Sorc post 1.6 was that they needed a bit of grounding. But i can understand the need for their defense, when my NB is getting 2 shot in medium armor.

But this person you mentioned died several times when his spells were reflected in his face, in a 1v1 no less. Keep searching for a new counter. The game has many options, maybe jump on Youtube.
    Edited by OdinForge on 21 April 2015 13:30
    The Age of Wrobel.
  • aco5712
    aco5712
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    legend says that his ball of lightning can absorb siege
    Banned for Naming and Shaming exploiters. Great ideology ZOS.
    #FreeLeo

Main: Vir Cor | Dragonknight
    Alt: Leo Cor | Nightblade
    Alt: Leonidas Cor | Templar

Guild: K-Hole
    Youtube: CorESO
    DK PvP Tank/DPS Hybrid Build (2.1+): Cor Leonis
  • LameoveR
    LameoveR
    ✭✭✭✭
    He uses exploits, obviously.
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Goto Azura's Star look for a sorc and it always takes about 10 people to take him down. There is no DK,Templar, or NB that can kill this guy. So if the only person who is capable of killing this sorc is another sorc then something is wrong with PVP balance. Before you argue that this guy is only 1 in a thousand I would like to point that there is no other class that has something like this happening.

Prett's one of the few good "Old School" Sorcs still playing. I don't think I've ever seen the guy play less than exemplary.

Given the quality of players now zerging around Cyrodiil it doesn't surprised me that it takes 10 (or more) to take him down. It has nothing to do with the class. I see the same thing with amazing players of other classes.

Tamriel "Unlimited" makes every good player in Cyrodiil a superstar.

[Moderator Note: Edited quote to match moderated version]
    Edited by ZOS_MollyH on 21 April 2015 15:37
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • cozmon3c_ESO
    cozmon3c_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pretts good, fought him for 20 minutes one night, he was bolt escaping from me and a zerg of noob AD. he proceeded to kill all the noob AD 1 by 1 when they got close to him with overload lol. they did not block it, or dodge roll it. so he killed lik 20 people in a string :). then we proceeded to duel at the end, i ran out of resources (this was before i added some magicka regen to my build) and lost. he is damn good, but not unkillable, now that i have some magicka regen in my build i could probably go toe to toe with him, as long as i dont get sniped in the back again (thats what happened that last fight we had where i all of a sudden froze, i looked at the video and i got an arrow to the knee and health desync).

there is always next time, get better, stop whining, and know that you are going up against people that have been playing for over a year and a half like me.
    Guild UMBRA Chapter Lead
    ~Leper Si -V14 Sorcerer~
    Youtube Channel - Leper
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCozmon3c/videos
  • Ley
    Ley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Naming and shaming, tsk tsk tsk.
    Leylith - MagSorc | Leyloth - StamPlar | Leynerd - MagPlar | Leylit - StamBlade | Ley Eviticus - StamDK | Leydor - MagDen | Leylum - StamSorc | Leylux - MagBlade
  • Huckdabuck
    Huckdabuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭

LULZ.....the sorc in question dies plenty. As does every other sorc in Cyrodiil.

[Moderator Note: Edited quote to match moderated version]
    Edited by ZOS_MollyH on 21 April 2015 15:37
    Texashighelf - VR16 Sorcerer EP NA - FILTHY BARBARIAN
    Texasimperial - VR16 Dragonknight EP NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas'Imperial - VR16 Dragonknight DC NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas-Imperial - VR16 Templar DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Highelf - VR16 Sorcerer DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Imperial - VR16 Nightblade DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    It's a very grey area.
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Hi, all. We are closing this thread because there is already a thread about this issue.
    Keeping threads consolidated allows us to help players more efficiently and facilitates the visibility of different issues. We encourage you to head to that thread to continue your discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.