Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Proximity Detonation

Bashev
Bashev
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Proximity detonation should be stamina based and the cast time should be removed or decreased and probably the delay should be increased to 6 seconds to prevent any exploits of the skill. There is no sense this skill to be magicka based. Mostly it will be used by tanks and they use stamina and health, not magicka.
Because I can!
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    nope... insta cast is a bad idea, both that and the 6 seconds just gives the groups who coordinate it more time to get it right. And screw the stamina morph bullcrap, that's a terrible idea for any skill. What ends up happening with that is the ambush situation- magicka NBs are not morphing teleport strike because ambush was the clearly superior morph, but now its stamina and not useful to them. Bad solution.

rip decibel
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ok probably instant cast is a lot but the skill should be useful for stamina users too. It is not so important what resource it uses if it scales with the higher stats like the ultimates. Right now both morphs are useless for stamina builds.
    Because I can!
  • Rook_Master
    Rook_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Proximity Det should be stamina-based and instant-cast?

Where is that darn LOL button when I need it.
  • Spangla
    Spangla
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bashev wrote: »
    Proximity detonation should be stamina based and the cast time should be removed or decreased and probably the delay should be increased to 6 seconds to prevent any exploits of the skill. There is no sense this skill to be magicka based. Mostly it will be used by tanks and they use stamina and health, not magicka.

UM NO

• Spangla
    Spangla
    ✭✭✭✭
    Instant cast maybe
  • Ara_Valleria
    Ara_Valleria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina based and insta cast ?

lel you made my day xD
    °‡° ÁDAMANT °‡°
    The Addon Abusers, Exploiters & Macro'ers Refuge
    •••• | Ara Valleria - AD NightBlade | Templàra Valleria - AD Templar | Åra Valleria - AD DragonKnight | Ára V - AD DragonKnight | Ara Laifu - DC NightBlade | Ara Waifu - EP Sorcerer | ••••

••••••| YOUTUBE |••••••
    Want to take a break from all the Lagging|Crashing|Cancer ?
    Play Albion Online
  • SafiyerAmitora
    SafiyerAmitora
    ✭✭✭
    Bashev wrote: »
    Mostly it will be used by tanks and they use stamina and health, not magicka.

I'm a magicka-based tank, and I focus more into that than health or stam because I focus heavily into mitigation, armor/SR, and self-reliance of heals/buffs (only 20k health outside of Cyrodiil w/o food. And I think I'm around 17k stam with food, iirc. Not in-game atm.). And making it instacast and the detonation delayed by 6s would actually make it more OP. It would especially make my tanking build much more effective, which is probably not the best thing to do. :lol:
    Legend || Mizery Records || Black Market Wares
    Aeilith ~ AD L50 Khajiit magicka NB dps/max crafter (NA)
    Naraiya ~ AD L50 Altmer magicka Sorc dps (NA)
    Dont Die Like I Did ~ DC L50 Khajiit magicka Templar heals (NA)
    Bring The Pain ~ AD L50 Dunmer magicka DK tank (NA)
    An Achílles Heal ~ AD L50 Breton magicka Templar heals (NA)
    One Two Gank A Few ~ EP L50 Bosmer stam NB dps (NA)
    Your Lást Mistáke ~ DC L50 Altmer magicka NB dps (NA)
    Rekts All Noobs ~ DC L50 Redguard stam DK dps (NA)
    Reaper of Salt ~ EP L50 Khajiit stam Sorc dps
    The Réktoning ~ AD L8 Dunmer magicka DK dps
    Avaraiya ~ AD L25 Altmer magicka Warden tank
    Nafatiri ~ EP L24 Argonian magicka Warden heals
    Once Upon An OP Magden ~ EP L3 Altmer magicka Warden dps (NA)
    Updated: 08/01/2018
    759 Champion Points || ESO Member since Apr 2014