Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

6 Sorc's Rampaging Behind Arrius mine ;) Video

• SilvyrNixe
    SilvyrNixe
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm, I've been looking around for a solid sorc pvp build. Do you have any tips or tricks that you can share? It's been a challenge to try to put together a good build and set for when I hit 40+. Thanks in advance :)
    "Real courage is not to give up hope, even in the most terrible darkness, and to carry on." -The Sight by David Clement-Davies
  • BOLTERITY
    BOLTERITY
    ✭✭✭
    DarkRaine wrote: »
    Hmmm, I've been looking around for a solid sorc pvp build. Do you have any tips or tricks that you can share? It's been a challenge to try to put together a good build and set for when I hit 40+. Thanks in advance :)

i got a build video up bro, u can check it out ;)
    Bolterity's Youtube!!
    youtube.com/dashboard?o=U
  • SilvyrNixe
    SilvyrNixe
    ✭✭✭
    BOLTERITY wrote: »
    DarkRaine wrote: »

i got a build video up bro, u can check it out ;)

Sweet, I will, thanks! :D
    "Real courage is not to give up hope, even in the most terrible darkness, and to carry on." -The Sight by David Clement-Davies
  • ForTheRealm
    ForTheRealm
    ✭✭✭
    Really nice work - good coordination, usage of environment for LOS advantage and what most important: fighting and not just typical Sorc trolling. Thumbs up!

I would only suggest using Outfitter or similar addon for quick gear change ;-)
  • BOLTERITY
    BOLTERITY
    ✭✭✭
    Really nice work - good coordination, usage of environment for LOS advantage and what most important: fighting and not just typical Sorc trolling. Thumbs up!

I would only suggest using Outfitter or similar addon for quick gear change ;-)

thx xD
    Bolterity's Youtube!!
  • Vanzen
    Vanzen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well. Thanks for showing exactly what is unbearable for us non sorc players.
    This blinking madness that is out of control.
    And when six of you are doing it together, its so frustrating that I rage quit the game for a few hours to calm down.
    its high time this non sense ended.
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vanzen wrote: »
    And when six of you are doing it together, its so frustrating that I rage quit the game for a few hours to calm down.

What do you expect of any class getting 6 of the same together? Lol it'd be frustrating if there were 6 Templars, 6 NBs, or 6 DKs.
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • BOLTERITY
    BOLTERITY
    ✭✭✭
    Vanzen wrote: »

What do you expect of any class getting 6 of the same together? Lol it'd be frustrating if there were 6 Templars, 6 NBs, or 6 DKs.

haha now u put it that way, its *** insane so face 6 nightblades that cloak or templars that spam heals, lool xD
    Bolterity's Youtube!!
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought sorcs "Hmm i dunno, gonna be cheesy but i'll give it a go.." then i clicked on it.. and i heard the first 3 seconds of music and i then thought "Yer lets not bother"
    - Veteran Combat Librarian -
  • SafiyerAmitora
    SafiyerAmitora
    ✭✭✭
    Nice video. :smiley:

What songs were those that you used? o.O
    Legend || Mizery Records || Black Market Wares
    Aeilith ~ AD L50 Khajiit magicka NB dps/max crafter (NA)
    Naraiya ~ AD L50 Altmer magicka Sorc dps (NA)
    Dont Die Like I Did ~ DC L50 Khajiit magicka Templar heals (NA)
    Bring The Pain ~ AD L50 Dunmer magicka DK tank (NA)
    An Achílles Heal ~ AD L50 Breton magicka Templar heals (NA)
    One Two Gank A Few ~ EP L50 Bosmer stam NB dps (NA)
    Your Lást Mistáke ~ DC L50 Altmer magicka NB dps (NA)
    Rekts All Noobs ~ DC L50 Redguard stam DK dps (NA)
    Reaper of Salt ~ EP L50 Khajiit stam Sorc dps
    The Réktoning ~ AD L8 Dunmer magicka DK dps
    Avaraiya ~ AD L25 Altmer magicka Warden tank
    Nafatiri ~ EP L24 Argonian magicka Warden heals
    Once Upon An OP Magden ~ EP L3 Altmer magicka Warden dps (NA)
    Updated: 08/01/2018
    759 Champion Points || ESO Member since Apr 2014