Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Warning to new players who want to pvp!

coolermh
coolermh
✭✭✭
DO:

Play sorc
Play DK
Run in a zerg of 50 more poeple in them same stack spamming heals and aoe
Stack a ton of shields

DO NOT:

Try to think tactically as their is only one tactic to win
Play NB
Play Temp
-MrHeid625
Max Chars:
Magika Sorc AD
Stamina NB AD
Stam DK AD
Magika NB-
Magika Temp-
Stam Warden
Stam Sorc
Mag Warden
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for this detailed PvP guide.
  • cozmon3c_ESO
    cozmon3c_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    actually nightblades kill me more then any other class as a sorcerer.
    Guild UMBRA Chapter Lead
    ~Leper Si -V14 Sorcerer~
    Youtube Channel - Leper
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCozmon3c/videos
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When everyone follows this advice, what a great time we will have with all the siege and without 90% of the healers.

EDIT: of course, who needs advice, if they really nerf BOL?
    Edited by technohic on 7 April 2015 18:42
  • Orchish
    Orchish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To new players who want to PvP. Ignore the OP, he has no clue what he is talking about. Useless thread.

• heystreethawk
    heystreethawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    * First of all, you're going to want to roll an Argonian; they're the closest thing we have to boats atm

* You'll need iceball trebs to snare the enemy Argonians swimming away with your scrolls

* Argonian Nightblades still cannot cloak in water, but this is working as intended

* There is a dye station at one of your gates

* You cannot use transit shrines to port into enemy keeps, nor to port letters to your family in Black Marsh

* Deconstructing a greatsword will not result in two smaller swords

* You cannot pickpocket scrolls from your faction's Grand Warlord, no matter your Legerdemain rank

* Remember to use the wayshrine when you get upset at someone
    GM of Fantasia
    I heard those symphonies come quick
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    * First of all, you're going to want to roll an Argonian; they're the closest thing we have to boats atm

* You'll need iceball trebs to snare the enemy Argonians swimming away with your scrolls

* Argonian Nightblades still cannot cloak in water, but this is working as intended

* You cannot use transit shrines to port into enemy keeps, nor to port letters to your family in Black Marsh

* You cannot pickpocket scrolls from your faction's Grand Warlord, no matter your Legerdemain rank

:D:D:D I loved it. Could be from myself :trollface:
  • milesrodneymcneely2_ESO
    milesrodneymcneely2_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I want to be Streethawk when I grow up.

:smiley:
  • deepseamk20b14_ESO
    deepseamk20b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol.
    Hey everyone! Look! It's a signature!
  • akray21
    akray21
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have not been killed by a NB in my last probably 15 hours in cyrodiil
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    akray21 wrote: »

You should come out of stealth sometime.
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Really? Even when fighting and 1 decides to just start plunking you from stealth with snipes? Or just spamming snipes from range to add to whatever else you are taking in?
  • akray21
    akray21
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ezareth wrote: »

I would if my class had a damage shield, self heal, or nuke ability :p ... like all other classes
    Edited by akray21 on 7 April 2015 20:30
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ezareth wrote: »

I would if my class had a damage shield, self heal, or nuke ability :p ... like all other classes

this ^
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    All the classes are extremely powerful though....
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • ShadowMole25
    ShadowMole25
    ✭✭✭
    Hey I am a noob argonian nightblade, and in my last 3 days in PvP, I have gotten close to 60 kills. Most of these kills are not from siege and I am a complete solo player.
    Wanders-Many-Rivers: EP Argonian Nightblade Stamina DPS
    Heals-In-Rivers: EP Argonian Templar Magicka Healer
    Roams-Many-Rivers EP Argonian Nightblade Magicka Healer
  • akray21
    akray21
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey I am a noob argonian nightblade, and in my last 3 days in PvP, I have gotten close to 60 kills. Most of these kills are not from siege and I am a complete solo player.

So I saw a level 28 NB a few days back in Cyrodiil that had 32,000 health, how is this possible?
  • ShadowMole25
    ShadowMole25
    ✭✭✭

So I saw a level 28 NB a few days back in Cyrodiil that had 32,000 health, how is this possible?

That wasn't me, I just hit level 20 last night, but maybe they had all of their attribute points in health, or it was an alt and they had access to the champion was from another character.

Wanders-Many-Rivers: EP Argonian Nightblade Stamina DPS
    Heals-In-Rivers: EP Argonian Templar Magicka Healer
    Roams-Many-Rivers EP Argonian Nightblade Magicka Healer
  • golfer.dub17_ESO
    golfer.dub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why are people hating on Nightblades? The vast majority of my deaths are from Nightblades. I've even been two-shot by them. In fact I've grown to fear Nightblades. For that very reason I've made my next alt a Nightblade.

Conversely, why is everyone always talking about how great DK is? I play a (stamina) DK, I don't see what's so great about it. Maybe Magicka DK is far superior, but I can't "spam heals" or anything like that. I also rarely ever see other DK's, it's always Templars or Sorcs.
    Edited by golfer.dub17_ESO on 8 April 2015 16:19
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    *Rage at each other in zone chat while the enemy takes all of your alliance's stuff

*Try to be rambo and ignore teamwork

* be killed by siege constantly, then come on the forums and call siege OP

*attempt to use the broken stealth system and rage quit your stealth based NB after you realize it will not work

*Get some moon sugar, make skooma, and go to a private facility and make use of it

bullets 1-3 do not do:) bullet 4..... depends. bullet 5 is just for fun.
    Edited by Cody on 10 April 2015 04:30
  • shane.roberts25b14_ESO
    Cody wrote: »
    *Rage at each other in zone chat while the enemy takes all of your alliance's stuff

*Try to be rambo and ignore teamwork

* be killed by siege constantly, then come on the forums and call siege OP

*attempt to use the broken stealth system and rage quit your stealth based NB after you realize it will not work

*Get some moon sugar, make skooma, and go to a private facility and make use of it

bullets 1-3 do not do:) bullet 4..... depends. bullet 5 is just for fun.

Bullet 4: Exactly where I am today. Explain how my VR12 NB. 25k health, 2k weapon damage, 20k resistance, full legendary gear with legendary enchants (unresistable damage on daggers) can hit someone from stealth with supposed 100% crit (63% crit out of stealth), barely do any damage, and get destroyed in 3 hits? How is that possible? An assassin build nightblade should be able to come up behind you, and if you dont notice he's there, kill you and move on before anyone even realizes what happened! But no, we want everything "balanced"... we want rangers that can kill in 2 hits and DKs that can literally stand in a mob of people, getting pounded without dying... and nightblades that hit like wet noodles and then crumple like old newspaper, you know, "balanced"...
    "I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took a nerf-arrow to the knee!"