Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

snare stacking?

Armethius
Armethius
✭✭✭
hey doods,

im starting to get comfortable with my pvp/nightblade/bow/siphoning build but am running into an issue because i really like two skills i have.

crippling grasp and bombard (morph of scatter shot)

they both immobilize and snare... cripple gives me speed too, and bombard is a great aoe against zergs.

can i use them both? will they stack?

i was also thinking i could change my cripple morph to debilitate since two immobilizers are probabliy stupid.

thanks!

mike
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't used bombard before but I know snares do not stack. Also bombard was a root afaik. Did the change that?
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • Francescolg
    Francescolg
    ✭✭✭✭
    Right. Bombard is a root and not a snare. It doesn't stack cause all other ROOTs do exactly the same. Root is much stronger than slow imo but in this game you can root forever (as long as you got stamina).
    Edited by Francescolg on 9 April 2015 10:48
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I tried stacking 2 snares once, they did not stack