Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Fairy Tail

GalerionG
GalerionG
Hi there guys

So I want to Start a guild called Fairy Tail witch draws its name from the anime Fairy Tail
I want to make this guild like Fairy Tail so its members will be helpful towards each other and I want to have the guild focus on all Aspects of the game PVE and PVP group dungeons and everything in between I want it to be a guild for players of all races and classes and even alliances I want to make a TS server for it and even let the guild dabble in Roleplay and create special events for the guild
I want to write special lore for this guild to fit into the world of ESO and I want to know is there anyone out there who would like to join me on this please if there is leave a comment or PM me or find me in game my ID is VaizerdX
Hope to hear from you anime lovers out there as well as anyone interested in the idea of this Guild
Edited by GalerionG on 5 April 2015 12:54
  • Remantique
    Remantique
    Soul Shriven
    Possibly, what level is your main character>?
  • GalerionG
    GalerionG
    My main Character is now a level 10 Darkelf Dragon Knight fighting for the Dragon banner of the Ebonhart Pact
    Edited by GalerionG on 5 April 2015 13:01